Non MB gvg

18/05/16 17:53
Taff - British Lions :

Now whilst you two are here, please tell me why my maxed kickers have suddenly started missing this season :0)
Friendlies, championship, tournament, training, they can miss in any of them lol

Check out some of our friendlies DK, they gave missed a few lol

I've had a few too so I reduced their "attributes" to ensure they were not so tired at the end of the game.

Have you any other players maxed out for kicking? If so try them and see if it is endemic or singular.

18/05/16 23:19
Gareth Lewis :

"Taff - British Lions" :

Now whilst you two are here, please tell me why my maxed kickers have suddenly started missing this season :0)
Friendlies, championship, tournament, training, they can miss in any of them lol

Check out some of our friendlies DK, they gave missed a few lol

I've had a few too so I reduced their "attributes" to ensure they were not so tired at the end of the game.

Have you any other players maxed out for kicking? If so try them and see if it is endemic or singular.

Endemic ..... VERY LOL
19/05/16 06:23
Interesting. age may play a factor, as we have just found out that age plus skill points already allocated affects how well players train. Maybe the same as how fast you stats decrease during game play.
19/05/16 07:25
Interesting indeed .... May explain it ... Have noticed a few more missed against me recently too ....
Right, must try young kicker lol