Top 100 play offs.

27/07/16 00:29
Is it possible to introduce a system where a team in the top 100 can play training matches against the next 5 teams above him. It would make for a more realistic and dynamic ranking system. Cheers my dears.
27/07/16 09:41
The problem is the top 100 is based on fan numbers not ability so doesn't really have any relevance which is a shame as its a huge missed opportunity...
31/07/16 03:42
I would really like to see a GVG championship!!! Were gvg wins are counted and ranked! Maybe could even rank it off total team star rating at the start! No MB in this championship but all others can keep match bonus.

After the last update I really do believe the developers don't care what we want! This game is dead! (I did like the one time offers though. Should have the option to buy them more often). But losing 1050 fans and only gaining 200 fans for wins forces the use of more MB than ever lol

So anyway, I will now join the developers by selling my A,B,C teams and buying a bunch of 18-19 yr old, low star nobody's and setting mb to full for every game and go on holiday for the next 22 weeks

I encourage others to do the same the game can manage itself with the lack of skills and the use of a half decent strategy and full mb I'm sure we could go on holiday and still go up in levels MB wins
16/08/16 13:10
It is nased on fans, but on other factors too, but no one knows what. Developers are lazy
16/08/16 23:18
I would like to see 'Cup games' scrapped in their current form and the top 8,192 players play in three random 'cup tournaments' (straight knock out) and then match 13 would be between the two surviving teams who would have won their previous 12 games. Surely that is possible?
17/08/16 09:00
Tolgate 23/7 :

I would like to see 'Cup games' scrapped in their current form and the top 8,192 players play in three random 'cup tournaments' (straight knock out) and then match 13 would be between the two surviving teams who would have won their previous 12 games. Surely that is possible?

Like it