Matches with injuries

14/10/16 16:55
Croxton :

If it's on for a league or tournament match it doesn't ask but it DEFINITELY takes the money and uses it. It has been tested by multiple people here over a long time and is proven in the all, including top, leagues as lots of people aren't online at match times. If you're not being charged for it then it's a bug, as everyone else is

What he said...
14/10/16 16:59
And another question, why would a person ever use mb on the map?
15/10/16 00:06
Mr Incredible :

So I take that i might be wrong but can you please explain to me how you use match bonus in champs and tournament matches? As far as i know it can only be used in matches that you physically start by challenging another team, like practice matches and guild challenges. When you start a game with match bonus on, they ask you when you start the match if you sure you want to spend XX amount on match bonus, if you click 'yes' the game starts. In tournaments and champs matches start automatically, you don't click to start them, i have had match bonus on already when i played tournaments and they definitely don't ask if you wanna use mb before the game starts or take the money for it, so don't see why you say it can be used in tourneys and champs, unless i missed something major in the game to this point.

In fact I just went to try it out now again and I'm unable to use match bonus in championship matches, I had mb on 20% but the tournament match started without them asking about mb or taking the amount it would cost from me so clearly it don't work. It only works at matches that you must click on 'play match' to start the game. Thats also why you can use it when you challenge opponent in guild challenge but its not used when they challenge you, cant use it when they challenging you because you not the 1 starting the match.

The money to pay for MB might not be taken out of your account immediately after a championship game but if you close the app and open it again it will be gone for sure.
15/10/16 00:09
Black Monks :

And another question, why would a person ever use mb on the map?

It rarely used to happen but as soon as the personal rankings (by number of fans) was introduced, some became determined to win every training game.
15/10/16 00:12
[quote="Black Monks"
Injuries only come during tournaments and championship matches. The biggest factors are having too low toughness, going against a team with high strength and also if you use mb you are more likely to have injuries.[/quote]
Are you sure about the MB point 'scrum down' guys? I thought it worked in exactly the same way as a strategy tower boost?
15/10/16 00:16
There seems to be a pattern down the leagues that team with MB usually get the maximum 2 injuries per game, and this seems to be across the board. Have seen players with well over 100 toughness regularly get injured and only usually when MB has been involved. This may be coincidence but it definitely happens a lot to teams down here without maxed players
15/10/16 01:17
If it is a coincidence it is a very consistent coincidence. If i play a guy and they have 2 injuries and still play a close match i wait for their health to get to 100, friendly challenge, and destroy them. To my knowledge that is a good indication of mb and is consistent with a team 'getting injuries. Now if a team has an injury against me and I destroy them i assume their toughness is low. This has been consistently happening in our matches for months so I think our sample size is sufficient but i might be wrong. I also apparently come off as a rude smart ... So let me say, im not being rude or a smart ... We have been tracking the consistency of this issue and feel our sample size supports us