Offensive team names

23/10/16 22:56
We've come across a lot of offensive team names lately...As a person who knows quite a few languages i spot it quickly...if you don't have any moral values in life please don't display you uncivilized manners to the world...this is quite common amongst SA teams...Super 10 has a couple of offensive team names in their guild...is it possible to report his to Sublinet so that action can be taken against such teams?
24/10/16 02:44
I think the question is are the offensive or crude? I have seen several team names that i find out from my SA mate is quite crude, but the ones I've seen i wouldn't say are offensive. Balbyters was one of them, crude but not offensive. And if someone knows what it means they already know what it means so I don't think they are teaching kids bad things either unless the kid wants to find out. Now if a name is offensive (racist, derogatory, etc etc) then i think they can be reported but i dont know if anything would come from it.
24/10/16 08:26
I have no ability to change team names. I have previously dealt with a block of players who had incorporated a particularly undesireable word into their names. This was done through admin and involved support trawling the whole game and addressing this. If there is anything you believe to be particularly offensive then I suggest you raise a ticket stating exactly why it is offensive.
24/10/16 13:09
Haha