Strike on spending real cash on the game?

13/10/17 23:43
I see a lot of players complaining about the new update, not many seem impressed. What I don't see though is many players thinking of ways to get sweet Nitro to wakeup a little. Now we all know sweet nitro want us to spend real money on the game and without the people who do sweet nitro wouldn't have a game to run. They'd be forced to give us what we want Academies , MB removed the lot if we all stopped feeding them the cash but the reality is as long as they're taking peoples cash you aint gunna see no change, so if you want real change in the game stop spending money cos the moment people stop spending will be the moment sweet Nitro will have to give the people what they want otherwise they won't have a forum or enough paying players to make a profit.

14/10/17 02:35
lol, the aim for any company is to make money so ...

good luck o/
14/10/17 10:25
exactly what i'm sayin pro without us spending money they wouldn't function as a company but they aint giving us what we want so in order to get what we want we should strike in as many ways as possible, and the only way they'll wake up is to hit em where it hurts and the sooner the people who spend 100,s on this game realise that the better. People can moan all they want we want this we want that but TB real with you you aint gunna see no change unless the players stop the spending cos the truth is sweet nitro are happy to make minimal changes to the game without really doing too much to it to improve it. in simple there happy to accept your cash whilst doing almost nothing to improve the game ask yourself this how is that right ? it's just wrong on so many levels the greedy big people at sweet nitro must be laughin at paying players and it's a disgrace for what they have changed but as long as people keep coughing up we'll still get whatever's the cheapest changes to do for them.
15/10/17 17:15
Ashley Longthorn :

I see a lot of players complaining about the new update, not many seem impressed. What I don't see though is many players thinking of ways to get sweet Nitro to wakeup a little. Now we all know sweet nitro want us to spend real money on the game and without the people who do sweet nitro wouldn't have a game to run. They'd be forced to give us what we want Academies , MB removed the lot if we all stopped feeding them the cash but the reality is as long as they're taking peoples cash you aint gunna see no change, so if you want real change in the game stop spending money cos the moment people stop spending will be the moment sweet Nitro will have to give the people what they want otherwise they won't have a forum or enough paying players to make a profit.

Are u having a laugh? I am. If people didn't spend money SN would not be forced to give us what we want they'd be forced to close their doors. Might not be a bad thing...would be forced rehab for us gamers.
15/10/17 19:50
Surely they make a bit of money from the adverts?