The International Fight Club are auditioning for a new member.

16/04/18 21:21
This post might have been hijacked somewhat, but it doesn't matter. If anyone L60+ fancies checking us out, pop over and do so. Got 1 spot left with the majority of us on L60 and the ones whonarent will be in a season or so.

Awesome guild with loads going on. Come along and see, all are welcome.
16/04/18 23:04
What on earth are you on about changing settings and inviting level 1-7s. Are you real? The fact of the matter was there was a vote to leave and we left. Why would I open the guild haha you're crazy that achieves nothing. You're basically moaning about chase I taught you things and left? We all regretted leaving our new guild. And even you knew that members from Hawaii wanted to leave romford and join me.. so i dont even see why you're mad. How can you be mad for someone leaving your guild. And in actual fact it was me that was inviting you to damage inc. And told then to get you at all costs. But I don't get a thank you for helping you yet again....
16/04/18 23:04
What on earth are you on about changing settings and inviting level 1-7s. Are you real? The fact of the matter was there was a vote to leave and we left. Why would I open the guild haha you're crazy that achieves nothing. You're basically moaning about chase I taught you things and left? We all regretted leaving our new guild. And even you knew that members from Hawaii wanted to leave romford and join me.. so i dont even see why you're mad. How can you be mad for someone leaving your guild. And in actual fact it was me that was inviting you to damage inc. And told then to get you at all costs. But I don't get a thank you for helping you yet again....
16/04/18 23:13
Woah woah woah, hang on. Wanna moan to and about eachother either get a room or start your own thread.
16/04/18 23:18
*Saruman* :

Woah woah woah, hang on. Wanna moan to and about eachother either get a room or start your own thread.

+1. 3rd half. International fight club recruiting topic or elsewhere. But get the popcorn out when they go 3rd half
17/04/18 17:20
Black Monks :

*Saruman* :

+1. 3rd half. International fight club recruiting topic or elsewhere. But get the popcorn out when they go 3rd half

I third that motion.