The Dynasty Guild

29/08/16 18:30
Okey
29/08/16 19:17
Nathan Colnot :

Ok but 30 of gen against 15 how you can see something about my team ?

It's also the only way we can see how your def is setup.. where your guys are starting on the field...

thats 1 thing we can't see by looking over your team.. a quick adjustment there makes for a HUGE help..

something we share with members ,,:)

19/09/16 15:49
Great job by the Guild to exceed 1.0 million fans! As we are a team of everyday players, rarely will there be an opportunity to join the Dynasty. There is currently one position open and we are looking for an extremely active player that is investing time into learning this game and growing their team. We can offer additional strategy and support, help you shape your team into an elite competitor. Best way to get noticed for an invite is to play me 3 times in a friendly...
18/10/16 04:29
Whalers :

Great job by the Guild to exceed 1.0 million fans! As we are a team of everyday players, rarely will there be an opportunity to join the Dynasty. There is currently one position open and we are looking for an extremely active player that is investing time into learning this game and growing their team. We can offer additional strategy and support, help you shape your team into an elite competitor. Best way to get noticed for an invite is to play me 3 times in a friendly...

again...
31/10/16 18:14
We are glad to see there are over 60 guilds full and growing, more players trying their best to figure out how this game is played and learning strategies and play calling that instantly transforms your team from mediocre to unstoppable. The benefits of building out a certain way and how to win in the Auction House. We discuss daily - test, train and teach - to get all of our members on one page to be 25 BEASTS. When the rare opportunity presents itself to join, you must be a daily player, active in chats, willing to share information and take advice, and want to be a solid member of Dynasty. Get our attention, play me or a Right Hand three times in a friendly match - beat us once and you'll most likely get an immediate invitation - be competitive and you will be marked for the next opening. This is the only way to contact us due to the poor chat features in this game, but know that we are always scouting for the next great talent that belongs in Dynasty. Hope to see you soon.
03/11/16 20:45
I seem to be having difficulty responding to the message in game I got from AggieMcNasty. I will post it here, and hope he gets it!

Thanks for the invite! I will try to chat whenever I am able, which can be sporadic during the week.

In regard to my post - these are only initial observations that I have noticed thus far into the game. I gladly recognize my lack of experience in this game. Any theory crafting I have discussed, or even thought about is in the very beginning stages, and there will be a lot of ideas and processes that I will end up discarding during this process. I may have posted some opinions on how some of the defenses appeared to work, but I am in no way closed minded about any of these ideas. I am very open to all ideas!

My posts stem from a detailed knowledge football, I coached at various levels for about 10 years. On this game, I have spent more time watching game replays, hammering out ideas, and noticing some small details that need further research. Specifically with your defense the occasional "zone" coverage your DL in the strong side A gap dropped into just a handful of times. I don't know why he would rush the majority of the time and then drop once in a while. I don't even know if that sort of thing makes a difference. The biggest thing I learned while coaching, is that you never stop learning, and I don't plan to stop here.

I am welcome to learning about some of the knowledge that you all have, and I certainly hope that I can contribute some as well!

-Roughnecks