Best teams in the game?

27/04/16 00:36
Michael Taylor :

Who does everyone think is the best team in the game?

Cayden? 2 Lomu's? Drop kicks? Be interesting to see everyone's opinions

Michael which team are you mate?
27/04/16 05:09
has the game thought of dropping mb just for the top level champs? and looking at a 3 division championship.. top 3 places face off next season in div 1 . next 3 places go div 2 and last 3 places div 3. rest drop off and stay on that level.. then when champion season starts its alot closer. in time we will find the best and all will try to make top division.. might hel[p those with out credit cards stay on top and compete on even ground to ..
27/04/16 08:05
Dropkicks Rfc :

"Michael Taylor" :

B B legends guild DK.

27/04/16 09:23
Michael Taylor :

"Dropkicks Rfc" :

[quote=""Michael Taylor""]

B B legends guild DK.

[/quote]
I thought so bro!!! Good games lately bud
27/04/16 10:58
El's Dynamos :

"Ben Essien" :

Me or dropkicks hardly ever sub...

I'm not sure which team you are but one thing I did notice was that some teams just seems to max all settings and then use 45 players which is bonkers! If I get beaten by someone with simply better tactics then fair play, I'll work out what went wrong and I look forward to a rematch!

My team is cayden
27/04/16 12:32
Having had the pleasure of playing the guys mentioned, even if only in friendlies, I salute you all - yeah, you've got good players, but you've also got great tactics. Wouldn't like to single one out, but if anyone wants to know how good they are, take one of them on.
27/04/16 13:18
Having last night been pipped by Dropkicks in a no MB Tourney game, and regularly cannon fodder for Cayden's Training regime, the only other one I would put in the same category as these are 2 Team Lomu in my old Welsh Power Guild.

I could never beat him whether it be with 1 or 2 teams!

I also strongly support removing MB from Championship games - I would love to challenge and be challenged against the best on an even playing field.

Welsh Wizzards
27/04/16 13:23
I would also add that Dropkicks cheats ... He regularly punts me lol :0)
27/04/16 13:33
likewise DK! Learnt a lot from playing you and Cayden. Top guys!!
27/04/16 13:36
Gareth Lewis :

Having last night been pipped by Dropkicks in a no MB Tourney game, and regularly cannon fodder for Cayden's Training regime, the only other one I would put in the same category as these are 2 Team Lomu in my old Welsh Power Guild.

I could never beat him whether it be with 1 or 2 teams!

I also strongly support removing MB from Championship games - I would love to challenge and be challenged against the best on an even playing field.

Welsh Wizzards

It was a good game welsh wizards you have a strong team