Introducing FAIRGAME

07/06/16 20:57
Dropkicks Rfc :

BeastieBoys :

With the latest update we have decided not to continue with Fairgame. There are also not enough 'takers' to make it a worthwhile challenge. Thanks to those who did join. It helped our guild progress financially we hope one day they will remove MB or at least make it more expensive to use i.e purchase MB with gold balls.

Nice backflip bro!

9.5? Lol!
07/06/16 20:59
Dropkicks Rfc :

BeastieBoys :

With the latest update we have decided not to continue with Fairgame. There are also not enough 'takers' to make it a worthwhile challenge. Thanks to those who did join. It helped our guild progress financially we hope one day they will remove MB or at least make it more expensive to use i.e purchase MB with gold balls.

Nice backflip bro!

9.5/10? Lol
08/06/16 01:43
BeastieBoys :

Dropkicks Rfc :

BeastieBoys :

Nice backflip bro!

9.5/10? Lol

Solid 9 bro! Dont give up on it just yet... ive actually found it easier to defend mb with the new updates... the whole guild gvg should be interesting. Wondering how the french will cope with it..they struggle to get 10 teams to show up!
13/06/16 02:00
This will get so abused... All it takes is one person in a guild to state they didn't use match bonus when they actually did, even if it's a measly 5% bonus, or 10% bonus. The game has a random element to it that can fluctuate results anyway - I play a guild mate regularly, and he plays me, we're both quite similarly matched - I win more often, but the scores can vary a lot - he beat me 3-6 today, yesterday I beat him 28-3....all with 0 match bonus...