Question regarding the elite of the elite

07/12/16 22:55
Sounds like my cue, Hutch! I'll be right along!

Maybe tomorrow, then...
08/12/16 00:22
See you in the tournament tomorrow Hutch!
MB-free in tourneys?
08/12/16 07:06
How is that for a coincidence? I will be MB free for our game, should be a good game.
08/12/16 08:18
09/12/16 00:05
We are the Hutchie :

How is that for a coincidence? I will be MB free for our game, should be a good game.

99% possession? Hmmmm?
09/12/16 07:15
Yes that is a very high %. No I did not use MB in that game. I freely admit that I do use MB when I think it appropriate, I have no hang up about it. Our Guild moto is "Play to win" and that is what I try to do. The only person I would be making an arse of by claiming not to, and then using MB,is myself and I am well aware of that.
09/12/16 17:41
That's one hell of an anomaly, Hutch!
09/12/16 20:59
I understand your scepticism AA. But unless, and until, Sublinet decide to add the ability to check the use of MB in games, something that many have already suggested, there is nothing more that I can add. I wish you all the best and hope that we will meet again without any rancour.
09/12/16 22:11
No rancour, Hutch... that's just the joys of forums, having to type conversations, rather than actually being able to chat about sh!t, like you might over a pint!!!

I'm sure we'll find a time when we're both on and set about each other in a bunch of friendlies to sort this out!

Obs I'm a bit moody, 'cos I lost... but I'm like that anyway! Just I've never seen a 99% stat like that.... I reckon that even against the Welsh bloke with his team of glory-hunting mercenaries, with full MB dialled in I'd get more possession!!!

09/12/16 22:19
In lieu of a pint, I'll settle for your post. Cheers AA.