Rankings

29/12/16 13:18
Its a young guild and the guys have a lot to learn. I appreciate the vote of confidence, especially from one of the top guilds in the game.
29/12/16 18:18
Except "Rucking Broncos" and 2 or 3 other teams, it's not a ranking of the "best players", just a ranking of those who pay the more (or hack maybe) !!! Congratulations to those very few teams which unfortunaly will disappear in 2 or 3 seasons, getting too old, and will not be able to rivalize without buying some 4/200...!
29/12/16 18:34
If you guys have facebook look us up!we have a Terranova group!maybe we can help each other a bit
30/12/16 03:07
Normousain :

Except "Rucking Broncos" and 2 or 3 other teams, it's not a ranking of the "best players", just a ranking of those who pay the more (or hack maybe) !!! Congratulations to those very few teams which unfortunaly will disappear in 2 or 3 seasons, getting too old, and will not be able to rivalize without buying some 4/200...!

I love the qualifier on the hacking, maybe.... just because you can't beat them doesn't mean they cheat or coin. Plenty do coin, but how do they cheat? Also, saying someone cheats on here without any shred of evidence is highly frowned upon by our nice little dysfunctional community.
30/12/16 08:03
Normousain please refrain from alleging people hack in this game or suggest cheating occurs
30/12/16 08:41
Normousain :

Just download the hack bro or keep crying
30/12/16 11:06
I'm not crying, i accept those who pay (i also did it !) because they allow the game to exist and to improve... And I already beated all "the bests", the last one was "Edinburgh Knights" in the tournament final 2 days ago ! But the matter is not there... How can you explain that some players are able to spend more than 1.000.000 recruitment points per season ??? How many "intensive training" a player 18/130*/1,2/55% need to be a 18/200*/1,2/55% ??? How many thousands of gold balls needed ??? If some really pay so much for that, and hacking doesn't exist as i read it, i sincerily apologize...
30/12/16 17:28
Normousain :

I'm not crying, i accept those who pay (i also did it !) because they allow the game to exist and to improve... And I already beated all "the bests", the last one was "Edinburgh Knights" in the tournament final 2 days ago ! But the matter is not there... How can you explain that some players are able to spend more than 1.000.000 recruitment points per season ??? How many "intensive training" a player 18/130*/1,2/55% need to be a 18/200*/1,2/55% ??? How many thousands of gold balls needed ??? If some really pay so much for that, and hacking doesn't exist as i read it, i sincerily apologize...

Apology (of sorts) accepted but please take note of previous comments both here and elsewhere with regard to unsubstantiated allegations of cheating. Thank you.
31/12/16 18:41
Tomix - I had a look on facebook groups but can't find you guys. Would be cool to pop in and say hello for a chat. What shall I type in?
31/12/16 18:56
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

El's Dynamos :

I have to admit I find the whole ranking thing ridiculous, yesterday evening I was 46, now I'm 156! I've been challenged a few times but how on earth is that representative??

Don't understand what you find ridiculous here El. You slip in the rankings because others are beating those ranked higher than you thereby leapfrogging you. We're all experiencing the same. You have to work hard just to maintain your place. Exactly as it should be in a competitive game.

My point is that I can play the highest ranked team on my map and win 5 times (so jumping the maximum number of places the server allows) and yet 24 hours later be in a lower position than when I started (whilst losing only one challenge or sometimes winning all my challenges!)... that's ridiculous!!