Mixed league levels

01/11/17 14:56
I have six teams with a league level one higher than the league it says they are in, whats with that?
There should be some star bonus given to us to compensate when we play those team.
01/11/17 15:09
its easier if you log into your own account and post stuff like this rather then as i guest
whats your team name?
what guild are you in
01/11/17 15:11
This does happen as there must be full leagues. It's uncommon but most of us have experienced it before. Not ideal but not insurmountable either.
02/11/17 10:47
It seems they prefer mix team with different level than mix activ and inactiv team. There are leagues where all players are inactivs. Dunno if that's a bad or good idea...
04/11/17 11:36
I’m in level 51 and every other team is level 52. Making this game a waste of time as I have no hope!
04/11/17 12:31
Luke Williams :

I’m in level 51 and every other team is level 52. Making this game a waste of time as I have no hope!

What is your team name and guild name? I think some people would like to look at your bad luck and see if they can't maybe help somehow
04/11/17 13:36
Hereford
World xv
04/11/17 13:59
you've been given a free divison promotion to make numbers up by the looks of it hereford
you can use this to your advantage
i suggest you use your training points wisley as most of your squad arnt maxed in key area's
i suggest you change you individul player tactics a little try and copy top 50 players
i notice you dont make any subs either.. sub players 4/5 to keep control of possesion
sub players 10/12/13/14 to keep scoring points
sub player 15 to help the defence
i suggest minute 35 to start making subs so they come on betweet 40/45 minute
you're in a half decent guild they should really be helping you with things like this
hope this helps
04/11/17 15:13
Problem is he was not promoted and he not only got the bad luck of being in a mixed league, he got the worst luck of being the one in the league not at the same level. This isn't bad luck, it's the worst luck
05/11/17 11:47
Hull Fc - Sean *LION PRIDE* :

you've been given a free divison promotion to make numbers up by the looks of it hereford
you can use this to your advantage
i suggest you use your training points wisley as most of your squad arnt maxed in key area's
i suggest you change you individul player tactics a little try and copy top 50 players
i notice you dont make any subs either.. sub players 4/5 to keep control of possesion
sub players 10/12/13/14 to keep scoring points
sub player 15 to help the defence
i suggest minute 35 to start making subs so they come on betweet 40/45 minute
you're in a half decent guild they should really be helping you with things like this
hope this helps

Didn’t get free promotion. Still getting my ass kicked