Sports gear

05/09/18 00:20
One point that hasn't been raised is this.

When you have upgraded all your buildings, as I have, what else is there to spend your 'game cash' on. I used to use a match bonus from time to time to get rid of some of it. Which brings me to another point..... I find it quite strange, that the person who started this thread did the same. On TDM, I'm sitting at 65th in the ranking with only a lev 2 bottle to help me during a match, and have defeated teams loaded with gear within the last 24 hours. So it strikes me that skill will prevail...…..but only if you know what you're doing.
05/09/18 00:24
Yeah, all I use cash for is to try to see how much I can hide for the first day of the next champ. So far my top is 470 mm (I was a cash cow) but I know a lot of people have done well higher than that. On my previous question, who are you upset with? I can't track it on the thread unless I'm just missing something.
05/09/18 00:25
Black Monks :

Who received a ban? I'm really lost, who on here said that a topic on here couldn't be discussed by you?

He means someone who stated it was HIS thread.
05/09/18 00:28
I just reread and saw I missed page 3, I get it now.

Thanks for holding my hand patiently
05/09/18 00:31
I think you may be brain-addled from the other thread, like me. I don't whether I'm going or coming, lol.
I may be wrong, but I think you'll only be able to spend cash at the 'shop'.
05/09/18 01:04
Black Monks :

Yeah, all I use cash for is to try to see how much I can hide for the first day of the next champ. So far my top is 470 mm (I was a cash cow) but I know a lot of people have done well higher than that. On my previous question, who are you upset with? I can't track it on the thread unless I'm just missing something.

you'll lose any cash above your bank limit, so not really much point in holding too much in your stadium.
05/09/18 01:24
Adrian Woods :

Black Monks :

you'll lose any cash above your bank limit, so not really much point in holding too much in your stadium.

You are missing some of the ways to hide cash and go over the limit. It is silly but it's the only fun with money many of us have left.
05/09/18 03:54
Black Monks :

Adrian Woods :

Black Monks :

You are missing some of the ways to hide cash and go over the limit. It is silly but it's the only fun with money many of us have left.

I know you can hide it in buildings, then cancel the build to get it.....but that's no bloody use if all upgrades are done. as there is only so much you can spend each season, is there really any point in hoarding more than you need.
05/09/18 04:04
Adrian Woods :

Black Monks :

Adrian Woods :

Black Monks :

I know you can hide it in buildings, then cancel the build to get it.....but that's no bloody use if all upgrades are done. as there is only so much you can spend each season, is there really any point in hoarding more than you need.

Some of us enjoy challenges for the sake of the challenge, but yes, it is utterly pointless and there is more hiding that can be done.
05/09/18 08:57
Maximum cash that you can squirrel away is 2 billion as it has been capped by Sweetnitro. Only enough for one big frenzy in the Sports Shop to get L3 gear before the season starts.