Match Prediction

19/04/20 08:00
I quit the game because of the developers, they’re utterly useless and have ruined the game.
I have also been on the end of the la cag match fixing the last time was Snakeman giving a win to a non guild member to purposefully relegate me! But it just allowed me to get more cash being in a guild with top level players to collect more cash than I normally would of! There are players here that have survived at top level here not through fixing games and jono(Ystrad) is 1 I’m gonna callout for that , we’ve not always seen eye to eye but he is a great player and that can’t be taken away.
The match fixing went beyond a joke and glad for the game that something has been done about it! If you’re good enough you will stay top if u have a bad season then take it like a man work harder and come back stronger.
Peace out
Crusaders
19/04/20 08:00
Crusaders RM :

I quit the game because of the developers, they’re utterly useless and have ruined the game.
I have also been on the end of the la cag match fixing the last time was Snakeman giving a win to a non guild member to purposefully relegate me! But it just allowed me to get more cash being in a guild with top level players to collect more cash than I normally would of! There are players here that have survived at top level here not through fixing games and jono(Ystrad) is 1 I’m gonna callout for that , we’ve not always seen eye to eye but he is a great player and that can’t be taken away.
The match fixing went beyond a joke and glad for the game that something has been done about it! If you’re good enough you will stay top if u have a bad season then take it like a man work harder and come back stronger.
Peace out
Crusaders

19/04/20 10:15
Guest_54321 :

The biggest scandal of this game is that Sweet Nitro knew about this "loophole" and open systematic cheating for well over three years and did nothing at all about it until the game was and is pretty much on its knees, not a handful of a dozen or so teams that saved themselves 50 or 100 dollars (or whatever it was) by claiming refunds through a legitimate Facebook dispute mechanism (as bad as that was).

Cag championed this cheating and have rightly been called out on it.

SN have finally acted, Cag are stopping doing it now, so no need to drag this on in perpetuity. Forgive and forget and do battle on the field.

Why wasn't match fixing called out as soon as it started? Everyone is talking like it's all La Cag's fault when it wasn't.
19/04/20 10:18
Crusaders RM :

Peace out
Crusaders

Thank you for your kind words Martin. I truely hope you return to the game one day so we can do battle on the field again.
Hope you and your family are well. Stay safe bro.
19/04/20 10:28
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Guest_54321 :

The biggest scandal of this game is that Sweet Nitro knew about this "loophole" and open systematic cheating for well over three years and did nothing at all about it until the game was and is pretty much on its knees, not a handful of a dozen or so teams that saved themselves 50 or 100 dollars (or whatever it was) by claiming refunds through a legitimate Facebook dispute mechanism (as bad as that was).

SN have finally acted, Cag are stopping doing it now, so no need to drag this on in perpetuity. Forgive and forget and do battle on the field.

Why wasn't match fixing called out as soon as it started? Everyone is talking like it's all La Cag's fault when it wasn't.

It was. I spotted a thread just yesterday that was dated over 2 years ago with people like Ciren, Black Monks, Bluemooners and We are the Hutchie and a number of others complaining. The title of the thread is 'underhand tactics'. Gbane, Vmax and quite a few others are mentioned:

"The teams involved in 35-35 draws in Raven’s league so far are Rhino, vmax sozo, Burntisland Buccaneers, White Sharks, Coach Fluffy Pink qBall, Ivory National Team (CAG), T-BONE and Les turbos en panne (CAG)."

It seems the forum moderators were very heavy-handed back then as there are mentions of people getting banned for calling out the cheating.

The justification for doing it at that time was it was a measure to counter-act people using match bonus (which, while being a legitimate part of the game was called out as being cheating).

This is what Dragon Blade said, which sums it up very nicely:

"Hiya gents. Had a look into this out of interest. I would say it's one guild doing it in the main (rather than flag) that has allegiances with a few other guilds to 'match fix' - 28-28, 35-35 etc. They probably think their being clever by finding a 'loop hole' in the game. Is it therefore initiative or cheating? I think the people doing it are more 'gamers' rather than real life rugby players. That being said match rigging is against the spirit of rugby so we wouldn't do it. From this point we understand people's strong dislike to it. Next you will have individual players claiming retirement to crave attention and then magically change their mind... lol #real players vs gamers "

It was in reply to this:

"I believe the teams using the underhand tactics should be removed from the game. As Bluemooners says it's easy to spot these teams the results will be 28-28 or 35-35 both teams will be online and change their tactics around the 40 min mark.

Unfortunately all the teams I have seen using these tactics also sport the same flag doing a dis-service to that country."

It doesn't take a genius to work out which flag and guild they are talking about
19/04/20 10:54
Guest_54321 :

Guest_54321 :

It was. I spotted a thread just yesterday that was dated over 2 years ago with people like Ciren, Black Monks, Bluemooners and We are the Hutchie and a number of others complaining. The title of the thread is 'underhand tactics'. Gbane, Vmax and quite a few others are mentioned:

"The teams involved in 35-35 draws in Raven’s league so far are Rhino, vmax sozo, Burntisland Buccaneers, White Sharks, Coach Fluffy Pink qBall, Ivory National Team (CAG), T-BONE and Les turbos en panne (CAG)."

It seems the forum moderators were very heavy-handed back then as there are mentions of people getting banned for calling out the cheating.

The justification for doing it at that time was it was a measure to counter-act people using match bonus (which, while being a legitimate part of the game was called out as being cheating).

"Hiya gents. Had a look into this out of interest. I would say it's one guild doing it in the main (rather than flag) that has allegiances with a few other guilds to 'match fix' - 28-28, 35-35 etc. They probably think their being clever by finding a 'loop hole' in the game. Is it therefore initiative or cheating? I think the people doing it are more 'gamers' rather than real life rugby players. That being said match rigging is against the spirit of rugby so we wouldn't do it. From this point we understand people's strong dislike to it. Next you will have individual players claiming retirement to crave attention and then magically change their mind... lol #real players vs gamers "

It was in reply to this:

"I believe the teams using the underhand tactics should be removed from the game. As Bluemooners says it's easy to spot these teams the results will be 28-28 or 35-35 both teams will be online and change their tactics around the 40 min mark.

Unfortunately all the teams I have seen using these tactics also sport the same flag doing a dis-service to that country."

It doesn't take a genius to work out which flag and guild they are talking about

Fair play to you for finding that. It only seemed like 1 guild because they had the most top level players. But there was alot doing it just spreaded around numerous of guilds.
But now everyone is happy that the game is fair and La Cag can prove their worth.
I also feel it's ended the hatred Cag had for Damage and vice verser seeing the messages some members from Damage have sent our members.

19/04/20 10:57

Guest_54321 :

Guest_54321 :

It was in reply to this:

Fair play to you for finding that. It only seemed like 1 guild because they had the most top level players. But there was alot doing it just spreaded around numerous of guilds.
But now everyone is happy that the game is fair and La Cag can prove their worth.
I also feel it's ended the hatred Cag had for Damage and vice verser seeing the messages some members from Damage have sent our members.

Yeah, that's one of the many great side-benefits that will likely come out of this. This whole affair has been a huge victory for the game.

Anyway, stay safe Sharkies and enjoy.
19/04/20 12:40
In fairness there were calls from a few teams many years ago calling out teams from all kinds of guilds about match fixing, not just Cag.

These calls were only supported by a few other teams and thus it was allowed to continue.

These newer calls obviously had more weight behind them, so therefore changes had to be made.

I don't dislike people in Cag or other guilds, but I do dislike the fixing. It just spoils the whole concept of how I think the game should be played.

Anyway, I welcome these changes and the positive interactions between guilds, the slagging off and bating is just nonsense.

I hope we can all learn and grow together as one RM community.
19/04/20 15:46

Crusaders RM :

Peace out
Crusaders

Thank you for your kind words Martin. I truely hope you return to the game one day so we can do battle on the field again.
Hope you and your family are well. Stay safe bro.

Won’t be for a while if I do with the current situation and I’m putting all my spare cash into building a summer house and bar at home while I have a bit of down time, but might return after that! Stay safe mate and look after your family
25/05/20 19:10
Congratulations on exposing La Cag. Because of you the game is dying. Players retiring, Guilds falling apart.

I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart La Cag Exposed. Won't be long till the game shuts down.

Thank you again.