Reporting match fixing

29/04/20 00:13
guest_1470257561147 :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

GENTLEMENS, calm down, don't waste your time answering the cag teams, you should never trust someone from the cag !! with them even those who campaign against fixing, behind the door they do as they want, they are committed to be honest, no, just lying to deceive the people.
let talk of court, justice, these are just bullshit .... said by incompetent and uneducated people who do not know the subject.
but hilarious

the only one who makes a monologue and who understands
must stop alcohol

all the people know me, know that i am healthy and loyal, you will come back with your ramblings…..
still a brave of the CAG, alcoholic and drug addict, liar, deceitful, cheater, uneducated,...………………...………………...………………...…...
29/04/20 10:01
BEIJING DEVILS RC :

guest_1470257561147 :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

GENTLEMENS, calm down, don't waste your time answering the cag teams, you should never trust someone from the cag !! with them even those who campaign against fixing, behind the door they do as they want, they are committed to be honest, no, just lying to deceive the people.
let talk of court, justice, these are just bullshit .... said by incompetent and uneducated people who do not know the subject.
but hilarious

must stop alcohol

all the people know me, know that i am healthy and loyal, you will come back with your ramblings…..
still a brave of the CAG, alcoholic and drug addict, liar, deceitful, cheater, uneducated,...………………...………………...………………...…...

no I'm not at the cag, you still missed the opportunity to close your mouth. I don't think we are brother? you call me bastards but we don't have the same mother.oh yes everyone knows you
29/04/20 10:52
guest_1470257561147 :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

guest_1470257561147 :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

but hilarious

must stop alcohol

no I'm not at the cag, you still missed the opportunity to close your mouth. I don't think we are brother? you call me bastards but we don't have the same mother.oh yes everyone knows you

yes by my honesty. who are you usap perpignan the one who cries strats? who always wants to stop or bisouninours who lives in his world of bisounours? to make the lawyer ... hooo!!! all black / allez toulon / la villette, the worst of all?

i will never call you brother .. lol, never the liars……….
29/04/20 12:47
I'd like to ask all you honest players a question.
Where were you all when match fixing started when Bluemooners was on the forum showing his disgust towards fixing?
29/04/20 14:52
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Where were you all when match fixing started when Bluemooners was on the forum showing his disgust towards fixing?

I personally admit that I never come here, except recently.
what do you want me to answer ...bluemooners was totally right .....
I left the cag for these reasons wich tired me.I keep my conscience, I offered more than received, yes I sacrificed myself a few times, (not accessing on level up). yep l regret this, not for sacrifice but the road that I took this period….
29/04/20 14:58
BEIJING DEVILS RC :

I left the cag for these reasons wich tired me.I keep my conscience, I offered more than received, yes I sacrificed myself a few times, (not accessing on level up). yep l regret this, not for sacrifice but the road that I took this period….

…...…........i took during this period°
29/04/20 15:57
BEIJING DEVILS RC :

La Cag had nothing to do with you arranging a match with Hull Mel FC.
29/04/20 18:12
Shall we look at all of the games ever fixed then Jono? Might as well, but the data ain't there is it.

I have been against match fixing for years but never had the support to get it any further as so many guilds were involved.

It seems as though now La Cag are probably still at it, who knows, we can only go off recent history I guess, so the 70+fixtures from last season that La Cag fixed is a pretty good starting point.
29/04/20 18:44

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

La Cag had nothing to do with you arranging a match with Hull Mel FC.

what match are you talking about and when? I can answer you after,
from memory with mel we never agreed on a match with arrangement. just when I was at the cag, with teams of cag and other friends at their guild. not hull fc mel.
we were in a group once with you, yaki, mel and me, and if I remember correctly, mel sigh because she had lost her match that we had played fairly, and that goes back to the period of the cag …
I work alot, I don't have time to talk, with mel etc ..... since I left the cag, and even when I was there, I became more and more disinterested of this game (I do not move to come to make my championship or that very rarely), just maintain my bank and the matches of gc's... the championship matches never corresponded well to my professional obligations, I always preferred the night to come, quiet, it's my personal convenience
29/04/20 18:53
Balderdash Titans :

Shall we look at all of the games ever fixed then Jono? Might as well, but the data ain't there is it.

I have been against match fixing for years but never had the support to get it any further as so many guilds were involved.

It seems as though now La Cag are probably still at it, who knows, we can only go off recent history I guess, so the 70+fixtures from last season that La Cag fixed is a pretty good starting point.

Totally agree with you. I just find it funny how people are calling it cheating when it was ok for them to do it before Jim.
I get it that people are gonna to watch La Cag matches thinking this game that game was thrown and that is your opinion.