Changing tactics during a game

17/05/17 22:31
Why dont u make it like it is in Football Manager, u have your tactic before the match, but what u change during the match only should work for the rest of that one game, after that game ur tactic is back to pre-game mode.
18/05/17 10:31
i've already suggest a thing like that...you have different formation per match: for instance,one tactic for friendlies and another for the championship,you dont have to be there during the match.BUT I DONT KNOW IF THEY CONSIDER IT EVEN IF LOT OF PEOPLE AGREED
23/05/17 09:26
The matches dont last long enough to do that with any effect & even if you change things the settings do not change until the ball goes out of play which can sometimes be over 20 mins so its almost pointless to even try it
25/05/17 14:03
A halftime break would solve that problem
25/05/17 14:03
A halftime break would solve that problem
26/05/17 10:03
The match doesnt last long enough, i mean, really? how that affects my suggestion by any mean? ;D

So, IF u change something during the match, it shouldnt stay saved in your strategy building tactic, and also your 1st eleven picked players. Iv never seen something stupid like that in football manger type of games.
26/05/17 16:10
changing tactic is a big advantage during a match, substitution is a real advantage....i never loose a game when i'm connected during the match and that's the problem in this game...because some players make an abuse of friendlies against your team when your are not online . all the changes during the match should be programmed before in your tactic so you can make more surprises when you are not there even if they played you in friendlies : formation,substitution etc...
there should be a different formation for friendlies,tournament and championship ....It' totally stupid your opponent already know what is your tactic and can play you before to test it .