Is there any bank limit?

30/10/18 07:51
Right now Ashley has over a billion bucks.
I thought the limit can be 999,999,999 but it turns out that it can be more. So what’s the bank limit?? Or is there no bank limit at all?
30/10/18 10:39
the limit is 175,910,000 in addition to that you can have as much as you want in the stadium but when you cash it in you only get 175,910,000 of it.

To exceed the above you have to have bids on things & get outbid in which case you can get your money back so you can go over but I have no idea if there is any limit all the same to have a billion in the bank something sounds dodgy I just don't see how it can be done
30/10/18 23:48
ShaunC :

the limit is 175,910,000 in addition to that you can have as much as you want in the stadium but when you cash it in you only get 175,910,000 of it.

To exceed the above you have to have bids on things & get outbid in which case you can get your money back so you can go over but I have no idea if there is any limit all the same to have a billion in the bank something sounds dodgy I just don't see how it can be done

Yea i know that what Ashley did was exactly what you stated so therefore I wasn’t sure whether there’s any cash limit or not
01/11/18 15:25
yep i've done it shaun I've screenshot it as well for gregory I legit have over 1 billion in the game . 1 tournie , 2 g's a league game racks up 28million a day if i wanna do that with max ticket office and fanbase and then collecting snacks and goodies at level 26 thats another 4million a time so per day if i wanted to i could easy do in excess of 30 million a day without even playing training matches. admittidely you need to have played the game a long time but i have done it and i've also bidded over a billion on sports gear as a pure laugh more than anything else cos you just know everyone else may as well stop bidding.
02/11/18 10:46
Ashley there is always one Iranian stupid enough to try & outbid you
02/11/18 20:11
i'm yet to see anyone try to bid over 250 million on gear other than me but yeah bring it on it's a good laugh afterall they're never gunna do an update so what else do can you do thats daft and fun