New Guild Aplication List

20/09/15 03:22
I want to start a new guild, only rule to be part of the guild is that you must regularly request 'health kits', and also click on all open requests for 'health kits' from other guild members. Dont wait to run out of 'health kits' before requesting more, request kits every time your timer to request more has finished, this way every player in the guild will collect 'health kits' so you never have to worry about having not enough when someone in your team gets hurt or energy gets to low to play. Also every time you put in a new request also check for any requests from other guild members and click on them, the heal kit is provided by the game so you dont loose any heal kits when you sending them to guild members.
I'm not gonna say its only for the best players to join or you must be over a certain level before you will be allowed to join, its gonna be open for everyone to join, here you might not enter being the best, but with help and tips from other guild members we will quickly become a guild who's members will be feared all over. We will test team setups against each other and help each other with help on making players and teams better.
So if you interested in joining such a crew put your name here, as soon as theres 10 interested players I will create the guild. Also if you have thoughts for a good name for the guild include them in your post and maybe your name is the 1 getting used..
29/09/15 23:16
bradford bulls
04/10/15 20:58
Gimnasia y esgrima
05/10/15 12:29
05/10/15 12:30
Bokke
08/10/15 13:08
Slippery Tigers

I can commit to this. I have not built guild yet but it will follow soon. I hope that this does not preclude me from joining if this gets off the ground? Still finding my way around the game but have , at least, started to win a few!

Edit - now have guild.
09/10/15 23:27
Growlers
18/10/15 18:10
Prometheus
19/10/15 11:50
Trikstarz

I found you when I was searching for some guidance on the strategy, and it has absolutely paid of for me.
Would really like to join your Guild.
25/10/15 09:50
Salisbury