Training matches

23/05/16 13:56
I've got a couple of issues with training matches that I want to bring up. First of all, some guy has played me 10 times in the space of a couple of hours which totally depletes my energy causing a heavy loss in a tournament match. How is this possible?!? Before anyone asks, no they weren't friendly matches. I've taken a screenshot in case a moderator gets round to reading this.
Secondaly, why do you lose fans when someone else sets the game up? It's nonsense! I have no control over the match up whatsoever. For instance a 90 star team can play me and I have little chance of competing against them really. Even if you do win you receive no money or fans. Why? It seems unfair that the only change to you, if you have been challenged, is a negitive one, the fact you lose fans. It really does need looked at IMO.
Any feedback on this is appreciated, cheers.
23/05/16 14:45
For the first part, if they lose, they can keep playing you. I've done that myself, deliberately lose for the training points. But being chllenged in a training game doesn't effect your energy at all.
As for the rest, good questions.
23/05/16 14:55
Ah right well not as bad as first thought then. Cheers for the answer waspy.