Just a few ideas

06/06/16 22:02
Hallo everyone. I played alot of manager games in the past, this one is fun but there is a few things that will make it great, i think.
(Sorry for my spelling)
Idea 1: able to recruit coaches, trainers and physios. Coaches increase players ratings, trainers increase the training rate or the specific ability (kicking, line outs, scrums) and physios increasing the rate of a player healing.
Idea 2: able to see more stats of a player, the history. (Tries, tackles made and missed etc.) I would also want to see from what team a player is coming from, how many seasons he played for the team, how many games and how did the player do on each team it was on.
Idea 3: giving players surnames and a bigger variety of names and a nationality.
Idea 4: more in depth contracts for the players. A try bonus, conversion bonus, mvp bonus to mativate them in games. Signing players for a certain amount of years etc.
Idea 5: having a mvp system that will also show on his profile how many times have he recieved it.
Idea 6: the ability to customize your own team jersey and crecent(i think thats what you call it).
Idea 7: different sponserships. Each one with its own advantages. Like more money, or advertisement for fans, or a special player (depending on your rating or league).
Idea 8: a ranking system for individual teams. Everybody wants to be top dog. Then with the rankings you can predict the champion leagues.
Idea 9: fixing the in game play in terms of 90% of the time its the nr 10 or 12 who scores. In real rugby thats not true. I want to see other players scoring to.
Idea 10: this is a long shot, but it will be very cool to add like a drawing board in the strategy room. Where you can manage your own plays. Plays from scrums, line outs, kick offs and normal rucks. Different moves and tricks you can manage yourself. Where you can decide when and where on the field is the chances for a certain move. Like a line out from 10meters away of scoring a try i would like to do a maul movement. That will be great. Then the real coach and managers will stand out.

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think.
07/06/16 14:19
That's only a few but seriously I really like the 1st. These should be added to the auctions and everyone can bid for better coaches, trainers and physios.

Agree with No9 as well.

All great ideas but some are for more sophisticated games not for an app I would think. Needs to be kept relatively easy otherwise you may as well play something like Rugby Challenge 3 on a console.
14/06/16 01:32
Love no 1. I'd also like to see an academy that spawns juniors to be trained up. They could then be integrated into your 1st team or sold at auctions