Inhouse tournament

14/10/16 02:33
New ideas will help keep us interested. Thanks for sharing.
14/10/16 11:41
Do this please
12/08/17 22:25
devolopers please create an inhouse comp building for inhouse championships.
13/08/17 18:36
Personally don't see the point you'd always get the same few teams within the same guilds winning whilst the smaller teams would never have a chance I'd just put my loosing strat on as I wouldn't want to compete injure my own players and tire out my team unless their was a seriously good incentive to actually competing I wouldn't even try .
13/08/17 20:28
Ashley Longthorn :

Personally don't see the point you'd always get the same few teams within the same guilds winning whilst the smaller teams would never have a chance I'd just put my loosing strat on as I wouldn't want to compete injure my own players and tire out my team unless their was a seriously good incentive to actually competing I wouldn't even try .

Why would your players get injured or tired? It's only champs and tournament games that cause injury. This would be the equivelant of a friendly match meaning no injury or health loss. You can also bring in a handicap system which would even out the playing field and if that doesn't tickle your fancy you can have different levels like a cup, plate, shield like the sevens do or even both.
13/08/17 22:52
Ashley Longthorn :

If you don't want to be involve in a In house comp you wouldn't have too. Members could chose if they would like to Take part as some maybe busy.

Just a bit of fun and time killer. Especially waiting for the new season to tick over.

13/08/17 22:52
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Ashley Longthorn :

Why would your players get injured or tired? It's only champs and tournament games that cause injury. This would be the equivelant of a friendly match meaning no injury or health loss. You can also bring in a handicap system which would even out the playing field and if that doesn't tickle your fancy you can have different levels like a cup, plate, shield like the sevens do or even both.

You are on the money mate
16/08/17 00:37
I can see some plusses tbh like for those with real understanding of strats to share tips and stuff it's an interesting idea I know of a few guilds that do this kinda thing already