average not right for quality

23/01/17 00:02
Using average for quality is not a useful measure for quality as players hold on to lower level players to force down average. Better to use mode/most common.
23/01/17 00:08
Its all part of the strategy. You should scout your opponent before assuming they are weak.

Personally I'm not a big fan but hey, its there so use it.
23/01/17 00:38
If you are thinking enough to talk about mode then you should think enough to look at the other team.
23/01/17 11:00
I agree blackmonks.
Although I do believe there should be a limit to the number of players one person can have. I saw a team the other day with 150 players (I kid you not). Why the need for so many players I do not know but some people dominate the auction market and make it inaccessible to others. I'm sure it's just an obsession with some.
My suggestion would be to limit the number of players any one person can buy in a day to say 10 players and limit team size to 50 players max.
23/01/17 17:03
Make it more realistic and allow no more than 25 players in every team i.e. a maximum of 10 subs! This will allow for a cover player for every position (1-3, 2, 4-5, 6-7, 8, 9, 10, 11-14, 12-13, 15) in case of injuries. A beneficial side effect would also be that teams would have to use MB more sensibly to avoid too many injuries.
24/01/17 05:40
brumiesalteño :

I agree blackmonks.
Although I do believe there should be a limit to the number of players one person can have. I saw a team the other day with 150 players (I kid you not). Why the need for so many players I do not know but some people dominate the auction market and make it inaccessible to others. I'm sure it's just an obsession with some.
My suggestion would be to limit the number of players any one person can buy in a day to say 10 players and limit team size to 50 players max.

I believe you i came across a team that 350 odd players now that is crazy
24/01/17 23:12
Crikey 350. That takes the biscuit! Serious hoarding problems!
Allen. I think 50's about right because you may want to buy lower starred young players to train up to replace your oldies.
25/01/17 12:04
I would be happy with 50 brumiesalteno if they find another way to limit MB.