Guild challenges are saying disgrace

08/09/18 18:17
I honestly believe that at the present time the challengers are a disgrace and a joke....where the losers are the joke.....like being challenged by a team whose level on ave = 53 compared with our 27...NOT only this but their top 7 players cannot be challenged by our top gun because of level difference...nor can our 12 lower levels even think of challenging their lowest level who don't have a hope in hell of even coming close to a win....
Where is this taking us ..1.lowering our fan base. 2 lose of players due to lose of heart 3. Loss of reputation....WILL WE BE COMPENSATED,.....once this is sorted and when will it be sorted....to my mind the winner takes all.
08/09/18 18:49
Yes, the winner wins. You will start to find more equal matchups. A week ago it was the very top and very bottom only, now it is the top 15% and bottom 15% sorted. But in a month life will be good. Your compensation will be better matchups. If my beer league team was playing and losing in the premiership our compensation would be relegation to leagues we can compete in.
10/09/18 16:33
Black Monks :

If my beer league team was playing and losing in the premiership our compensation would be relegation to leagues we can compete in.

They could also probably get away with drinking even more beer!!! Win, win situation.

Give us all a Pub please Sweet Nitro!

On topic though, it will take time for Guilds to settle to their appropriate levels of competitiveness but it will happen.
10/09/18 23:53
now that guilds aren't ranked by fans, fans have even less meaning so loss of fans shouldn't stop you playing your matches, you still get money and training points and chances are these stronger guilds are quite active so will play most or all of their matches so which ever team becomes the cash cow will make a fortune