La Cagnannaise

19/09/19 20:56
Little naive to think match fixing on started around lvl 69. Got screen shots from level 30 backwards
20/09/19 17:20
Bluemooners :

Look at this mess. 30 seasons ago when all this match fixing started, I and Webb Ellis comrades were calling for teams to get some type of punishment. We stuck with it for around 15 seasons, constant tickets to nitro, constant outing of teams and guilds on the forums. All I got was bans on the forum (from Colston and his fellow gimps saying my accusations of match fixing were unjustified), called 'bluemoaners' (by the cheats or their guilds) and threatened with being kicked from the game if I named anymore teams. I got f all support from anyone of any note outside of my guild, no one had any issue with the cheating. So suck it up nobbers and continue to pump money into a game where top levels have been cheating for 30 seasons. You reep what you sow. Well done on ruining what was a great little game with great banter.

I gotta be honest, I never once saw anything even resembling great banter from you. It was always really nasty stuff. You were a great player though.

They've made a few changes now to the scoring system that has made it a lot less rewarding to fix matches, it has improved things a lot. Come back and give us all a run for our money.
22/09/19 08:41
You do realise he never retired, huw
22/09/19 13:30
Wales_RM :

Bluemooners :

Look at this mess. 30 seasons ago when all this match fixing started, I and Webb Ellis comrades were calling for teams to get some type of punishment. We stuck with it for around 15 seasons, constant tickets to nitro, constant outing of teams and guilds on the forums. All I got was bans on the forum (from Colston and his fellow gimps saying my accusations of match fixing were unjustified), called 'bluemoaners' (by the cheats or their guilds) and threatened with being kicked from the game if I named anymore teams. I got f all support from anyone of any note outside of my guild, no one had any issue with the cheating. So suck it up nobbers and continue to pump money into a game where top levels have been cheating for 30 seasons. You reep what you sow. Well done on ruining what was a great little game with great banter.

I gotta be honest, I never once saw anything even resembling great banter from you. It was always really nasty stuff. You were a great player though.

They've made a few changes now to the scoring system that has made it a lot less rewarding to fix matches, it has improved things a lot. Come back and give us all a run for our money.

Because you were a match fixer as were most of your guild. As were most of La Cag. As were most of Order of Beasts. So yeah, it will be nasty stuff towards you won't it?
22/09/19 13:32
Hull fc. Sean :

You do realise he never retired, huw

A team made up from auction house players is semi-retired and can't get above the 3rd/4th divisions. I have refused for a long time to give Nitro my money after they refused to punish the match fixers for so long.
22/09/19 16:34
A semi retired player doesnt change there name to join a marvel guild to scout them?
22/09/19 19:49
Tony Stank :

A semi retired player doesnt change there name to join a marvel guild to scout them?

Firstly let me begin by educating you. It's their not there.
With regards to 'scouting' Marvel guild, please tell me you're taking the piss pmsl
23/09/19 00:06
Why did you join marvel hawaii?
You think I dont have a spy in arena?
That's cute
26/09/19 11:13
La Cag and Team Warrior are a fucking disgrace. Still match fixing despite having 4 L98 teams in a L99 league. Awassa is an absolute scumbag in particular, lucky he got the 80th minute try to win by 4 yesterday despite me being a level below.

No skills just fixes.
26/09/19 13:16
Tony Stank :

Why did you join marvel hawaii?
You think I dont have a spy in arena?
That's cute

After selling up and semi-retiring i had a couple of seasons where i was popping into a few different guilds. Problem with that? You actually think it was to spy on the mighty Marvel Guild? hahahaha that's hilarious.

Oh no, you have a spy in Arena. Jesus wept have a listen to yourself, you really are pathetic. Come back when you know the difference between there, their and they're you thick c.unt.