Some cheating going on? Also league structure sucks

29/06/16 05:48
Taff - International Lions :

Tiaan Haarhoff :

Taff you leaving aswell??

Since everybody is giving away recruiter points I'm selling a 109 star senter called Garry...please feel free lol

you wouldn't be that lucky, yet at least !

Update due, hopefully

Dont hold your breath. ... you will pass out lol
29/06/16 08:47
Haha chrz guys!taff I hope we meet again sometime!
29/06/16 21:19
James Harriss - just thought you'd like to know I've finished "cheating" for this Championship and moved my players and RP coins from one guild to another and sold many of the excess. I will however be listing about 6 other high rated players in open auction in about 10 minutes.

I'm so sorry we upset you while doing this - and I can't promise it won't happen again - but at least now its safe for you to return to the auction and maybe bid on my players. You can never have to many RP coins can you?
30/06/16 00:03
Tiaan Haarhoff :

Haha chrz guys!taff I hope we meet again sometime!

Congratulate vmax for me lol
30/06/16 06:05
Hahahahaha will do taff!
30/06/16 22:18
I played another game where they banned having a second team. If you were discovered to have a second (or more) teams then both were deleted. Extreme transfers were also investigated and if dodgy trading was expected (a price substantially beyond market value) then the price was reduced to the typical value for that type of player. I think that was the fairest way to deal with this.
30/06/16 22:33
The reality is that they need to figure out a way to help players refresh their squads efficiently - youth squad/broader auction houses/better GVG prizes/something/anything as it's becoming a real impediment for everyone.
01/07/16 05:00
Im a mid level player and have started to accumulate due to identifying market inefficiencies so a high lvl player could easily, and i would expect them, to accumulate high points. The market is shockingly predictable and thus it is relatively easy to make loads of tokens with minor adjustments based on league differences
01/07/16 12:21
Enorme Johnson :

I played another game where they banned having a second team. If you were discovered to have a second (or more) teams then both were deleted. Extreme transfers were also investigated and if dodgy trading was expected (a price substantially beyond market value) then the price was reduced to the typical value for that type of player. I think that was the fairest way to deal with this.

And as you say, that's another game, not this one. The devs have looked into these transfers, have found them to be as described, and that's an end to it, for now at least.
01/07/16 21:53
Waspy Tiger :

Enorme Johnson :

And as you say, that's another game, not this one. The devs have looked into these transfers, have found them to be as described, and that's an end to it, for now at least.

Disappointing that a long thread of upset players is simply ignored by the devs. Hardly good customer service.