Caernarfon RFC

23/07/16 23:05
Guys, im leaving this game at level 25. I want somehow to leave my players rp point etc to my guild, how can I do this?

Im leaving because the developers dont care, the game is spoilt by MB, and the lack of game development.

They should take note as I am a former No 1 ranked player, and have been in several no 1 ranked guilds.

For me Gilbert and Drunk Dave are great players, and anyone looking to develop their game should pop into Webb Ellis sometime soon.
24/07/16 01:00
Sorry to see you leave although giving it a months notice you make it sound like a job! It's simple to do what you want btw, buy a rubbish player from your colleagues for silly RP's (you may need to use a colleague to bid it up) then sell your players for well over market to them then finish it off by buying another player for all your RP's...
24/07/16 01:18
El's Dynamos :

Sorry to see you leave although giving it a months notice you make it sound like a job! It's simple to do what you want btw, buy a rubbish player from your colleagues for silly RP's (you may need to use a colleague to bid it up) then sell your players for well over market to them then finish it off by buying another player for all your RP's...

So good to see open conspiracy, it is further proof that the whole set up is bollocks. It makes me double pleased I beat El Dyamos in a tournament tonight!
24/07/16 01:24
nothing to boast about beating EL'S DYNAMO he is shit
24/07/16 01:24
If you neat El you are a very good player Brian. Its not the players who are bent, its the developers.
24/07/16 01:34
Brian Greenfield :

El's Dynamos :

So good to see open conspiracy, it is further proof that the whole set up is bollocks. It makes me double pleased I beat El Dyamos in a tournament tonight!

Well may I congratulate you on the exceptional use of match boost to win yourself 2 gold balls (?!). Funny how a 28-0 loss for me turns into a 20-10 win in a friendly... (Oh and I'd just trained my guys and yours were on 100%). I was surprised as your team are rated 7* higher than mine too. Come and give me a game once you've worked out a decent set of tactics...

As for my above comment? I was simply telling him how to transfer RP's and players to a team mate, which I think there is nothing wrong with (and of course you can happily overbid for - it's a public auction). Clearly no one likes you enough to want to help you out when they quit...
24/07/16 02:46
Well said Els, hope to play a gvg with you before i quit.
04/09/16 22:05
Are we in level 26 already ?
07/09/16 00:41
Are we in your mum already....??
07/09/16 01:08
Na not enough friction.