List of GvG MB users

30/10/16 21:40
You don't get to 47-0-3 in the past 50 gvg without being able to beat mb regularly, just saying we back up our claims
30/10/16 21:49
Leave it Monks, everyone knows we're clean. This wasn't the point of this thread, it was supposed to be a simple list to help. We'll keep our stuff in house, keep winning GvG games and not feed the trolls

Again CC, you can close or remove this now as you were right... it was an impossible dream lol
30/10/16 22:38
mcgiffen :

Croxton :

I totally agree bud, I have never once complained about MB and am not doing so now. Our guild has tactics set up to combat people using MB but you have to be online to use them effectively (of course this doesn't always work)

No finger pointing, in fact quite the opposite. Figured this was a better way than starting the endless threads I've seen about MB use in GvG and there has to be real proof of it. For example I defended twice comfortably, then won the return fixtures by 30+ points and won friendlies by the same margin. That definitely points to MB, which is fine as we will get a draw and it's a couple of hundred recruiter points which is nothing. I have zero issue combating MB, of course I'd rather not have to, but there are tactics you can develop to minimise the effect as long as you're online. That's the point of this

If it comes across as finger pointing, feel free to delete the thread as this is not the intention here. Will be no hard feelings my end, but to our guild it makes sense about the planning part. If we're the anomaly then please remove it, I'm nothing if not ALWAYS gracious (even when really annoyed with a result) so don't want this interpreted as anything but a planning tool for guilds

But you are complaining about Match Bonus otherwise why would you write this post, so you are having a whinge, complaint, whatever you want to call it... Why do you not moan about substitutes? That's unfair as if you are challenged when you were not online you can not make subs, that is unfair, what about spending real money, players purchased using real money should not be used in guild challenge as that is not fair...Maybe next time we play against each other we could sort out a time that is for your convenience so you can try your brilliant tactics against MB which you were quick to play the return friendly while supposedly not being online....Also why do you guys put your losing tactics on quite a bit after playing a guild challenge, do you indeed have something to hide....

Part of the game is having MB in a guild challenge, weaker alliances should be aloud to use it without been having a witch hunt against them....AS IT IS PART OF THE GAME, live with it or leave....How many of the supposed MB free guilds really do not use any MB in guild challenges? Without us knowing after the game, no one really knows the answer. I think you may be surprised how much guys in your guild use it...

The match bonus argument is getting really really tiring now, maybe we should have one post for Match Bonus complaints and you guys can whinge all day long without us having to read about it.

I'm not sure who forced you to read this post? If it doesn't interest you or annoys so much then ignore it, move on and keep quiet, dont read all the posts and then complain.
31/10/16 10:47
Croxton :

Leave it Monks, everyone knows we're clean. This wasn't the point of this thread, it was supposed to be a simple list to help. We'll keep our stuff in house, keep winning GvG games and not feed the trolls

Again CC, you can close or remove this now as you were right... it was an impossible dream lol

Sorry for defending our guild, what exactly was your dream? I do not want to fall out over a game, it seriously feels that you want to make a list of something that you can not prove, which will throw accusations.
31/10/16 12:03
mcgiffen :

Croxton :

Sorry for defending our guild, what exactly was your dream? I do not want to fall out over a game, it seriously feels that you want to make a list of something that you can not prove, which will throw accusations.

The dream was to create a list, for reference, of guilds that use MB in gvg matches.

You stand up for the use of MB and your guild clearly uses it - so nothing to defend in your opinion, it's how you like to play this game... It just so happens that you guild was the first name on the list... you were not mocked or abused for using MB, just added to a list.

The mocking and abuse came after your rather over-excited post having seen your name on the list.
31/10/16 12:28
How else would this end? I have been in a guild challenge where we promised no MB will be used and obviously there was and people still denied it. Unless the developers can design something to prove MB is used or not, this is pointless and controversial..

Obviously there was concerns when this thread was started, as from the moderators reply whom thought it looked like a finger pointing exercise...
31/10/16 12:55
Fair enough!

I've put forward on these forums the idea of adding the MB amounts used to the stats page of a match. Then there's no hiding or fibbing about it.

I suspect it would shame quite a few people out of using it and would certainly help to calm down the heated arguments that seem to surround it always. Even if it doesn't stop the discussion, it would at least change it!

BTW The 2 games we had in our recent gvg were the best games I played last season... and we left it 1-1! Hope to bump into you again soon (fyi my home win was 100% MB free!)

I suspect that we are all now guilty being off topic... So sorry mods.
31/10/16 13:08
Ok, would normally let this run for what it is worth but as the issues are MORE than adequately covered elsewhere AND the OP has asked for it to be done then I will lock this.

Again, I wish I had the ability to create a section to dump all this boring MB stuff into.