Rankings

31/12/16 19:13
Normousain - thanks for the compliment. you have an awesome team too so its nice to hear from you. I do have an ageing team and its always a big challenge keeping up every season with the retirements and training players to be 1st team ready. How long will I last? My own guild have asked me the same question. Lets see what happens!
31/12/16 19:26
Another thing I've noticed with the rankings that seems to support some thoughts that have occured on these forums before. I know we have all noticed English speakers seem to be in the minority in total game players, however English speakers seem to dominate the top ranks with only a few exceptions. Is this decent evidence that some statements that the French use more MB than others is in fact true? To those regulars on here, your names are showing up quite regularly, congrats
31/12/16 21:29
Rucking you should find us by just typing TerraNova!if you dont let me know the i wil organise me or one of the teams in my guild to join you to get your name so we can add you or yoh phone number so we can add you on our whatsapp group
31/12/16 21:30
Black Monks very intresting!i didnt notice that but now that im looking at the raalnkings you are right!also your guild and team are well known you guys will be at the top soon!looking good guyw
31/12/16 22:18
I think this is my last or 2nd to last season intentionally staying one below the top league. I spent one season belly aching about massive mb and I'm just now rebuilt from that waste. I typically end each day in the top 100 only to start in the top 220. Only a few in my championship level routinely above me and kudos to them, it's not easy and one mistake makes a huge impact.
02/01/17 01:54
The rankings are in my opinion a little flawed as EL stated I have had the same happen to me,got into the top 150 for an hour no one challenged me yet I dropped positions. It's hard to maintain and also progress with the limited games. Maybe introduce a if challenged you get a game back to allow at least some interest while we wait hours for a refil.
02/01/17 04:52
I think its stupid to loose fans when your challenged!all that is going to happen now is strong players are going to deliberately drop down in rankings to a spot where they cannot loose when they get challenged just to make sure you do not loose fans for your guild!
02/01/17 14:07
El's Dynamos :

Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

El's Dynamos :

I have to admit I find the whole ranking thing ridiculous, yesterday evening I was 46, now I'm 156! I've been challenged a few times but how on earth is that representative??

Don't understand what you find ridiculous here El. You slip in the rankings because others are beating those ranked higher than you thereby leapfrogging you. We're all experiencing the same. You have to work hard just to maintain your place. Exactly as it should be in a competitive game.

My point is that I can play the highest ranked team on my map and win 5 times (so jumping the maximum number of places the server allows) and yet 24 hours later be in a lower position than when I started (whilst losing only one challenge or sometimes winning all my challenges!)... that's ridiculous!!

Okay - see your point now. I don't suppose this will happen on a regular basis though.
02/01/17 14:59

El's Dynamos :

El's Dynamos :

I have to admit I find the whole ranking thing ridiculous, yesterday evening I was 46, now I'm 156! I've been challenged a few times but how on earth is that representative??

Don't understand what you find ridiculous here El. You slip in the rankings because others are beating those ranked higher than you thereby leapfrogging you. We're all experiencing the same. You have to work hard just to maintain your place. Exactly as it should be in a competitive game.

My point is that I can play the highest ranked team on my map and win 5 times (so jumping the maximum number of places the server allows) and yet 24 hours later be in a lower position than when I started (whilst losing only one challenge or sometimes winning all my challenges!)... that's ridiculous!!

Okay - see your point now. I don't suppose this will happen on a regular basis though.

And over time this will even out. For about a week a lvl 31 team was up top, very impressive, but if you were one below him everyone was challenging them which pushed you down when they lost. I think the system is great and as it evens out it will be even better
02/01/17 15:13
I just think that they should allow players to get injured!then true strategy will be tested and people wont be able to play their players with full rhythm!also if you get challenged and loose the you loose a 1000 fans!so if you get challenged and win then you should earn a 1000 fans!!
Rucking broncos stil have not heard from you?