Open conspiracies, not even trying to hide it anymore, yet still no action from moderators/developers

05/01/17 15:58
Here's an idea to put an end to all the crying and tantrums...

Provide facts that prove the guys are breaking the stated rules of the game.

If you can't prove they're breaking the rules, then instead of throwing a tantrum each day in the forum, join ranks with others and beat them at their own game. Get creative.

"Bending" of the rules is something that happens in real life rugby - both on and off the field. Professional teams are always looking for ways to use loopholes in the rules to get an advantage. Opposing teams who are sharp enough to be wise to their tactics have the choice of either proving factually that the official rules have been broken, or, lift their own game and exploit the loophole themselves.

Crying and namecalling are not an option. Man up.
05/01/17 16:02
No need to probe it, they openly admit it
05/01/17 16:10
Even so, you have a choice. Cry, or take them on at their own game. Lucky for all of us, our livelihoods are not at stake and it's just a game.

Think about a front-rower exploiting the fact that a referee is not pinging him for deliberately binding on the arm or dropping his shoulder in the scrum. Now as the opposing prop, I can cry to the ref all game but he probably won't give a dam because he's calling the game as he sees it. What are my options? I can either throw a tantrum on the field (which will achieve nothing and just embarrass me in front of the whole stadium), or I can take things into my own hands and employ similar tactics and beat the opposition at their own game.
05/01/17 16:15
Admitting they are doing something isn't admitting cheating.
05/01/17 16:19
PhusionMedia Sharks :

Even so, you have a choice. Cry, or take them on at their own game. Lucky for all of us, our livelihoods are not at stake and it's just a game.

Think about a front-rower exploiting the fact that a referee is not pinging him for deliberately binding on the arm or dropping his shoulder in the scrum. Now as the opposing prop, I can cry to the ref all game but he probably won't give a dam because he's calling the game as he sees it. What are my options? I can either throw a tantrum on the field (which will achieve nothing and just embarrass me in front of the whole stadium), or I can take things into my own hands and employ similar tactics and beat the opposition at their own game.

Sir, I have no idea what he is talking about. Sir, I'm not binding wrong, he is changing his level or boating in. Sir, am I alone responsible for ensuring a stable scrum? I need his help but he can't keep his back flat. Sir, I swear I didn't punch the flanker in the face, how could I if I was bound?
05/01/17 16:50
Black Monks :

PhusionMedia Sharks :

Sir, I have no idea what he is talking about. Sir, I'm not binding wrong, he is changing his level or boating in. Sir, am I alone responsible for ensuring a stable scrum? I need his help but he can't keep his back flat. Sir, I swear I didn't punch the flanker in the face, how could I if I was bound?

I prefer blaming the skin tight shirts these days - nothing to hold on to

05/01/17 17:00
Was the bloodgate incident legitimate or was it cheating
05/01/17 17:04
Was it blood? If it wasn't blood then it's not covered in the blood subs rule, which was used wrongly until there was a review. Therefore it was against stated rules and those rules were used to implement sanctions. Are these guilds you are comparing about breaking stated rules? I'm willing to jump sides if there is evidence of the rules and the cheating. I just don't see it yet
05/01/17 17:06
Colstons :

Please refrain from alleging match fixing like any game on a platform there are ways around issues it's all part of the game and very little can be done

I personally don't have issues with guys teaming up to create a stronger force and definitely will use mb to push a draw against teams like this but I tend to disagree with your comment. In the end you ARE fixing a result because it's no longer my best against your best but my best against the rest.
05/01/17 17:12
So I go out for a couple of hours and have a beer with, as it happens, a few of my old 'pack'.

In those hours you lot manage to create another diatribe albeit at least this time it is posted in the right place.

Must acknowledge and congratulate though those who have endeavoured to remind others that this is merely a game and that the unwritten rules of rugby are just as important, if not more so, than those of the game itself and are ethically at least not so open to manipulation of the sorts we are witnessing in both arenas!