Hall of famers.

05/07/17 16:30
P.S. I misread the thread title at first and wondered why we needed a hall for farmers.
05/07/17 16:32
Waspy Tiger :

Guys (esp Klaus and BM), can we please stop it being personal, please? This thread is about celebrating good players. Nothing wrong with saying you don't think Player X is one of the best, but no personal attacks in so doing, and no attacks back either. Thanks.

I think you misread my post. I said I used to despise him, he used to despise me, then we showed maturity and listened to each other and we are great. That was far from a personal attack.
05/07/17 16:43
Monks - i think he was referring to Bluemooners rather than Black Monks with his 'BM'. I may be wrong but i assume that. Although why i get targetted for defending myself is a strange one. Maybe if a mod had stepped in and issued Klaus with some type of warning i wouldn't need to. Good to see the mods ability to moderate hasn't changed. This is the exact reason i haven't looked at the forum for months!
05/07/17 16:48
Bluemooners :

Monks - i think he was referring to Bluemooners rather than Black Monks with his 'BM'. I may be wrong but i assume that. Although why i get targetted for defending myself is a strange one. Maybe if a mod had stepped in and issued Klaus with some type of warning i wouldn't need to. Good to see the mods ability to moderate hasn't changed. This is the exact reason i haven't looked at the forum for months!

Ah, gotcha, I guess we are both BM
05/07/17 17:10
Bluemooners :

Yes, sorry Monks, I meant Bluemooners. As to why, Bluemooners, it's because in defending yourself you started getting personal about Klaus. It's no more acceptable from you than from him. Had I spotted his post before you had replied, I would have acted just against just him, but I'm not on 24/7. As it is, I acted even-handedly and with restraint against both offenders. Why you haven't looked into the forum because of good moderation is a bit of a puzzle....

As a reminder, the rules are here.
https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/tou.php?site=rs

If everyone sticks to them, we'll have no more trouble. If someone has said something unacceptable about you, we will deal with it, don't get into a fight that will end up badly for all involved. Thanks in advance.
05/07/17 22:24
Acording to me Taff is the number one all time leggend. In this game followed by WWizzard and this is from a South African players view point
06/07/17 00:42
Michael Goldschagg :

Acording to me Taff is the number one all time leggend. In this game followed by WWizzard and this is from a South African players view point

I have history with them, but I agree with you on that they are definitely up there with the best.
06/07/17 00:54
I've heard that taff is the Dread Pirate Roberts and that we are on the 7th or 8th taff right now, but the name continues to spread fear in opponents.
06/07/17 04:45
I would have the following
V Max
Rucking Broncos
Taff
Yukuloulou
Malaukuku
Golden Cats
Taff
06/07/17 04:48
And Bluemooners also, whose guild we are about to play. Side bar: has your guild Bluemooners ever played Worldwide pirates? That would be a good guild challenge.