Message for Falkland Sound [ICDG]

25/11/17 00:23
Keep the code until I have 8 confirmed our side please. No point in you wasting 10 Gold balls if we only have 4 and 4 "bots".

We have a 2 day lead time for custom tournaments so we should be okay for this even with GCs going on.
25/11/17 09:49
Friends Facebook Allan Thomson...will send you a request. A few results for Andy Beer...are you in Glenrothes?

[EDIT] Full Squad of 8 Teams:

DHSFP
Shepperton Quins
Penderyn
British & Irish Lions
Bath
Birmingham Blues (better match for Mw possibly)
Newcastle Falcons
Boots 15
25/11/17 11:33
Newcastle I have

Me
sf
Al
Doof
Brook
Lapwings

So far
25/11/17 11:50
I thought Mw was going to play also? Are you the Andy Beer in Glenrothes? If not a random stranger just got a weird message from me lol.

btw...if it is going to be like the last one we played "In-Guild only" with a silly O'Clock start time (2am we got) then seriousfun is going to have a serious (pun intended) advantage.
25/11/17 12:35
Not in Glenrothes lol in Newcastle haha think it depends on when last person joins I have 6 in
25/11/17 12:55
Oops! Random stranger going to think I am nuts lol.

Think I have found you and sent a PM on FB.
25/11/17 23:36
Evening Kind Sirs

Ohhh god , you guys definitely talk a lot .... only kidding lol always nice to meet new friends , that`s what makes this game more enjoyable and it seems like you found a good friend BIG Al

Looking forward to the tournament and i`m sure everyone will have great fun.

Can we please establish one Golden Rule!! No Bonus to be used....no point on wasting money when to amazing guilds are playing for fun and i`m sure everyone agrees.

Good Luck to Everyone and may the Best Win

Newcastle Falcons

PS: haha hopefully will see two teams from Newcastle in the final
26/11/17 17:30
Cristinel Virlan :

Evening Kind Sirs

Ohhh god , you guys definitely talk a lot .... only kidding lol always nice to meet new friends , that`s what makes this game more enjoyable and it seems like you found a good friend BIG Al

Looking forward to the tournament and i`m sure everyone will have great fun.

Can we please establish one Golden Rule!! No Bonus to be used....no point on wasting money when to amazing guilds are playing for fun and i`m sure everyone agrees.

Good Luck to Everyone and may the Best Win

Newcastle Falcons

PS: haha hopefully will see two teams from Newcastle in the final

Two teams from Newcastle in the final??? How very dare you BIG Cris Anyhow, 1 of you is going out in the first round as you play each other lol.

FS and I had already agreed no bonus will be used by any team and I mentioned it in our Guild chat so set your mind at rest on that one. We can PM our guys just before the start to remind them.

Looking forward to this one
26/11/17 17:39
Any of ours use it they'd get shot regardless but house rules agreed already haha don't worry, it seems the game has robbed us of the true final and pitched the two Newcastle teams in the first round. Kind of takes the gloss off the final I agree.
27/11/17 00:24
Haha yes a bit unlucky but hopefully will see one in the final

To a great challenge gents