New Building Plot

28/01/18 18:50
Red Devil Manc :

Wow, when I started this topic I never imagined my ideas would be so popular. I like the idea of the power point presentation that can only help push them on further. I take it some of you more advanced players have direct links with the developers. I'm not sure going through support is the best way forward so cutting out the middle men has to be the route to take.

Our kid, sorted, If the reaction of the RM community as a whole seems to like these ideas lets get the dev's on board....ignore those who just mither on because they don't like change!
28/01/18 18:52
Alright, since there have been no objections I will move forward with the recommendation to my gal on the dev team. I suggest you all pepper the inbox with your recommendations and let's celebrate 100% agreement for the first time in forum hx!!!!
28/01/18 18:53
Black Monks :

Dragon blade :

Black Monks :

I agree, I need to be better at ignoring nobody. Back to the tea I ate with the real life pro rugby manager developer. So she requested a night cap to discuss a counter proposal from the developers team. They would like to know if we would agree with giving the option to have these functions built into the guild hall. A decision would be made by the guild if they want to use them. If your guikd chosen to use the features your guild halls will look different, probably a change in color, and if you believe these changes are jot realistic to the game your guild hall remains the same and you can prove you don't do these things. Thoughts?

After yr AI girlfriend left did she then say she wanted to marry u and have u built or new house in Sim City... or B) she/he was real?!? and said '300 dollar please' then 'I love u loooooong time'. U spend too much time on here for A or B not to be real. I 'bet' my bottom dollar that u have flushed bright red and struggle with yr words in the real world. No wander u stick with AI ya 'stumblebee'

At least I can put together a sentence mate. Now stop trying to make thus about you, we are all trying to work together to make the game better

'thus' about u... yeah - yr a 'st.. st.. stumblebee' any behavioural therapist would arrive to this conclusion. You try and put down others to mask yr affliction. Stick to AI... they cant say 'no/reject u' neither can 'paid' company... game developer.... yh... more like... Zanthia.. Queen of the elves... Very sad... but certain educated minds see through it
28/01/18 23:46
The Real Jose Mourinho :

Bluemooners :

Ssssh, 2-1.

*Nottingham Forest if you please - Nottingham Forest / Notts County
Haha, nice one mooners, I've just had a word with our kid, he said he can't be mithered but reminded me that even Notts Forrest have won the Euro cup 2* more than your bobbins team. stop ya chattin. ave it : )

29/01/18 00:58
Dragon blade :

Black Monks :

Dragon blade :

Black Monks :

I agree, I need to be better at ignoring nobody. Back to the tea I ate with the real life pro rugby manager developer. So she requested a night cap to discuss a counter proposal from the developers team. They would like to know if we would agree with giving the option to have these functions built into the guild hall. A decision would be made by the guild if they want to use them. If your guikd chosen to use the features your guild halls will look different, probably a change in color, and if you believe these changes are jot realistic to the game your guild hall remains the same and you can prove you don't do these things. Thoughts?

After yr AI girlfriend left did she then say she wanted to marry u and have u built or new house in Sim City... or B) she/he was real?!? and said '300 dollar please' then 'I love u loooooong time'. U spend too much time on here for A or B not to be real. I 'bet' my bottom dollar that u have flushed bright red and struggle with yr words in the real world. No wander u stick with AI ya 'stumblebee'

At least I can put together a sentence mate. Now stop trying to make thus about you, we are all trying to work together to make the game better

'thus' about u... yeah - yr a 'st.. st.. stumblebee' any behavioural therapist would arrive to this conclusion. You try and put down others to mask yr affliction. Stick to AI... they cant say 'no/reject u' neither can 'paid' company... game developer.... yh... more like... Zanthia.. Queen of the elves... Very sad... but certain educated minds see through it

I see you're sharing your account again, this is the guy who made all the homophobic slurs and then the giant db was all, 'that isn't me, that's the other guy who has the account.'. 'i can put together a sentence and a thought.'. I know you said hip injury, but you put a p where you meant to have an a. Now stop doing what you say you hate and trying to instigate and belittle. You are not only a giant db, you are a hypocritical db that has no intellectual honesty, probably why you hate mooners so much. Now go and get 'paid' for playing 'real' rugby.
29/01/18 01:07
I don't hate mooners and am not homophobic neither am I 'racist'. Again u have the behavioural pattern of 'Charlie Zelenoff'. Say outlandish things to gage a response as have no life outside the electronic one. I see through u that's all. Your emotive responses tries to mask yr own affliction.
29/01/18 01:34
Dragon blade :

It's a shame that some people use this forum to try and belittle/provoke people. Those people come across like absolute.....

Now stop getting off topic, you hate you, we get it. Let's talk about this new rp sharing building
29/01/18 01:44
BM... lets explore yr psychology 1) tell an outlandish lie =craving attention/insecurity (hence announcing a feigned 'retirement' 2) then insult =u feel a need to as u yr self have been hurt 3) give an order 'now stop.. followed by another lie: = narcissistic control. Now considering yr lengthy bans on here before 'recidivist' does come to mind. I am not the person u think I am but I assure u I am highly qualified in yr own words 'to add... ample 'sauce'. We at FOD are a developmental guild with people from all over the world. Some are women hiding under a false name. I won't tell u... well I may have.. what they think of u :/. Whatever abuse comes after we will ignore.
29/01/18 01:56
Dragon blade :

It's a shame that some people use this forum to try and belittle/provoke people. Those people come across like absolute.....

29/01/18 15:31
Seems a bit of a shame this thread has drifted off topic.