Match fixing

07/03/18 11:52
Bluemooners :

DHSFP :

Dear Mr. Mooners,

Having previously been against Match Fixing myself, I have totally changed my mind on the subject as

1. There are no Sweet Nitro rules to say that this is not allowed.
2. A lot of us are getting bored by the game and are just doing it for a laugh because it is exactly that...a GAME.
3. You calling people "cheats" when there are no rules governing this apart from the ones in your own mind is actually totally out of order on your part.
4. It's not "what" you say that winds people up but rather the "arrogant, ignorant know it all way" that you do.

A complete u-turn then DFS. Despite our previous altercations i had respect for you playing the game in the 'right way'. Any respect you had gained has just been lost. Give yourself a big pat on the back.

DHSFP what are you going to do without bluemooners respect?? i dont think youll be able to Cope with it lol
07/03/18 12:42
Open letter to DHSFF

I was left inconsolable at the news you have recently lost the respect of Bluemooners, I realise there is very little I can offer in terms of support at this time. I can only hope when the darkness clears, and your depression fades, that one day you can find a reason to keep on living. Until then just try to take each day as it comes, until he finds it in his heart to bestow his greatest gift upon you again. I too live in fear this will happen to me one day, to date, I have been fortunate and therefore live a happy and fulfilling life in his shadow of awesomeness.

Bluemooners I wish you all the best, and can only hope you continue to inspire new generations of players with the manner in which you treat others on here, from your self-made perch up there. I also hope one day to introduce you to Barry so that he too may teach you all his tricks. (PS probably no need for you to insult others on here re schooling, standards of English etc as it seems a common theme).
07/03/18 13:20
haha guys, especially AB 1977. Does Mooners know he has to say Barry 5 times for an introduction?
07/03/18 13:22
Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry
07/03/18 15:05
[quote="Bluemooners"]
[quote="Guest CTU1J5"]
Its always the same moaners or mooners.
Ok mr moral high ground. My Team is Dream Team. Yes my home language is not Enlish but that should be the least of your concern. You are an ass. Moaning about everything when you loose but apply ghe rules when you win. Why dont you answer Wolfs questions.
O yes because of your high morals
I call bull shit. Because you have nothing. Your strat should do the talking not your ass from where you breath
07/03/18 15:05
[quote="Bluemooners"]
[quote="Guest CTU1J5"]
Ok mr moral high ground. My Team is Dream Team. Yes my home language is not Enlish but that should be the least of your concern. You are an ass. Moaning about everything when you loose but apply ghe rules when you win. Why dont you answer Wolfs questions.
I call bull shit. Because you have nothing. Your strat should do the talking not your ass from where you breath
07/03/18 15:09
[quote="Bluemooners"]
[quote="Guest CTU1J5"]
07/03/18 15:11
Just incase of spelling mistakes. Please forgive my and correct them sobthe whole world can be a great place to live in
07/03/18 15:28
You keep posting till you get an answer mate lol
07/03/18 15:43
Absolutely pmsl laughing here reading this on the bog. I need help in my current league. If anyone is due to play me can we arrange a draw please. I shall pay you back with RP's. Thank you.