Cheating MB

08/04/18 06:02
And who suggested tactics? Another damn cheat. unless you are useing the stock standard stats the game supplied you are manipulating the game eNgine for your own benefit. shame on you.
08/04/18 10:44
I got done by Bros Boys of Scrumtouchables using MB against me in a tournament. Both L61 he beatbme by 4 points. Played his straight after in a friendly and smashed him 31-0.
09/04/18 06:44
I think you guys have missed the worst of the worst cheaters, those teams who are in a guild.... We all should be playing this game along... How dare we team up and share ideas and banter thats just totally wrong.. I bow my head in shame that im in a guild
09/04/18 16:12
Socks....I use MB in friendlies....only way I can beat anyone

Back on topic....

*Saruman* :
I got done by Bros Boys of Scrumtouchables using MB against me in a tournament. Both L61 he beatbme by 4 points. Played his straight after in a friendly and smashed him 31-0.

Friendly game engine is a piece of cack Saruman. Have you actually checked the wildly varying results you get from it? Bros Boys maybe just adjusted his tactics for your tournament game and then reverted back to other settings to play someone else which, for your friendly, happened to suit your tactics. Don't blame bonus unless you have hard evidence would be my advice.
09/04/18 16:47
Honestly, I don't want to hear claims of mb use unless you verified banks before and after, and even with that Hutchie has pointed out ways of toying with people even with that.

Edit:. And unless the other person agreed to not use mb prior to the match or their name says they don't do mb then I don't care even if verified, just my .02
09/04/18 18:32
Stop crying and apply MB if you're getting your arse kicked by teams that play it. Your opponent is playing the game fair and square. If you wish to spend all of your income on upgrading buildings instead of MB, that's your choice. Don't cry about it when you lose.
09/04/18 19:52

Threads aren't made to be agreed with, they are made to be discussed. So you have stated evidence of mb use, did the person agree to not use mb? If not I personally don't care, others can.

And mooners comment was his first in 6 days, the previous just being a congratulations to BIA. Mooners has been largely quiet for months now, if you are going to attack someone make sure it's justified, otherwise you look like a fool rolling around in the mud hoping someone will jump in with you, not a good look.
09/04/18 22:54
OK so I was just sitting back eating popcorn on this one as Saruman is one of my rh and I have respect for others in argument. But I have to say he's just been banned for his last comment which I have a screenshot of and went along the lines of; preaching, high horses, directed at my friends mooners and monks. And the only thing I can see in it that would have got him banned is a line and phrase "how am I not justified calling a (implement like a shovel but narrower and used for digging rather than scooping) a (same). It wasnt racist and there was literally no swearing in it.
Very confused
09/04/18 22:57
Like i say, was eating popcorn on this one staying out, but wtf? Banned? I've seen far worse on here.
10/04/18 01:54
There was swearing mate.