Is the RM healthy?

08/06/18 10:23
Do you guys think the game is gaining more players and becoming more competitive or the opposite? How many semi dedicated players do you think play RM?
09/06/18 06:50
09/06/18 14:41
Ishii, the terms of use are at the bottom of the page. If you are breaking the rules I would suggest you don't publish it on the forum. Moderators read these sometimes mate, they pretty much turn a blind eye to extra teams but what you've just stated is a big no no.
09/06/18 14:50
Damage Royal :

Do you guys think the game is gaining more players and becoming more competitive or the opposite? How many semi dedicated players do you think play RM?

The opposite i think. We've had loads of good players retire of late, mostly down to frustration with to sweet nitro to be fair, but the younger players just arnt coming up quick enough to take their places. With level increasing one every season, getting to the top from a level 1 team is an almost impossible task, a lot give up before they get anywhere near i think and with the top guys retiring the knowledge of the game goes with them and isn't being passed on to the new generation.
My opinion anyway.
09/06/18 23:17
I don't think the game is in a healthy state, to get to the top takes a long time if your just starting out, once your at the top you have nothing left to achieve really which leads to frustration and boredom, i know many who are just going thru the motions. I know im no where as active as i used to be my heals would only be a third of what they used to be, in Part as i don't think teams are as active as when i first started, im in a mixed guild from low level to me at 68
09/06/18 23:37
It takes 'only' 2 and a half years to get to the too if you are starting fresh. No big deal. And just think, the first 2 years of that will be playing against extremely weak and absent opponents so there will be no challenge to set the hook. I cant imagine playing this ga me if I were just starting today.
12/06/18 18:35
In football champions however you can rapidly grow up as it took me even less than a year to reach 145 stars and in rugby it took me a year to grow less than 60 as I have less knowledge but I have a strat that can balance me
13/06/18 19:53
Ashley Longthorn had a highly debatable reputation in the game too
14/06/18 00:23
Black Monks :

It takes 'only' 2 and a half years to get to the too if you are starting fresh. No big deal. And just think, the first 2 years of that will be playing against extremely weak and absent opponents so there will be no challenge to set the hook. I cant imagine playing this ga me if I were just starting today.

Completely agree, they should have a fixed league structure with the Shepherds Neame Kent IV at the bottom and the premiership at the top. Have open season in the auction house to all levels and then see what happens. If someone new wants to spend £500 n players to compete with the premiership teams from day 1 in the global rankings then all the better for sweet nitro. Now, this game is effectively closed off to new people, it’s stale in the top levels and no real development to speak of any more.
18/06/18 20:05
Not to toot my own trumpet, but I just got into the top 100 at lvl 59, so hang in there guys, don't retire yet before I come and hand you your arses!

On a more serious note though - I agree that the increase in levels makes it crazy difficult to get to the top. I've been jumping almost every season for the past 8 to 10 seasons just to try and get closer. It literally takes a new player years to be able to compete. I do know a good few players in the levels 40 and 50 though coming through who are absolute class. Look out for them. I'll name a few: Inbreds, Club Mango Biche, Hurricanes, Guppie, ASM Clermont Auvergne, ES Lembeye, CastleGrim, Direwolves, Sniper - that's just off the top of my head. I reckon the ones who stick it out and get to the top will be decent and very experienced.