Minimum 20 member Guild Challenges Participation

26/06/18 12:07
If you ever play High Tackle you should only expect a few games to be played, they had 37 unused games, whats the point? I feel that upping the guild minimum to 20 hasn't really achieved anything at all. We still have guilds that just won't play of they think they don't stand a chance of winning. Which means that the GC picking process and guild ranking is massivley floored.

I think that guilds should be ranked either by overall guild star rating or by over all guild league positions. This way the big guilds will alway meet each other. Or, have a system where you can choose between the 50 closest guilds to you. But you can only play each guild 3 times a season so the same guilds don't get picked on and battered each GC.
28/06/18 22:20
I'd like to see the guild rankings ran like champs, ish, using gc wins and ga (score difference) to determine rank and run the system as is, posibly bonus points for big wins? Reset every 4 seasons maybe to give new guilds a chance.
29/06/18 03:37
Dreadlocked warriors :

I'd like to see the guild rankings ran like champs, ish, using gc wins and ga (score difference) to determine rank and run the system as is, posibly bonus points for big wins? Reset every 4 seasons maybe to give new guilds a chance.

good idea dreadlocked, guild fanbase doesn't give so much apart from fame, for your team tho it's fame and cash. Good for big guilds if they have lower fanbase but yes i'd prefer the guild rankings based on gcs, ga, however though sweet nitro say we take note of that but somehow nothing really happened so like some of us might not be creative but even we can do better
30/07/18 06:37
Well all I know since min 20 players our guild has totally broken up..... And now left with 9 players..... Thanks to the stupid min 20 players.....
30/07/18 13:42
[quote="Guest 17AE2T"]
Well all I know since min 20 players our guild has totally broken up..... And now left with 9 players..... Thanks to the stupid min 20 players.....

Agreed. Our guild also fell apart due to no games because of new rule. Had 22. Kicked 2 for not being active and two more left. Never recovered after that. Could not play play guild games after that and more left. Now Left with 9 players. More join but then leave again for the same reason. It looks like the half-wit that made this rule change did not think it through.
30/07/18 14:30
Merge and you have 18
30/07/18 21:15
Guest FK4GBY :

[quote="Guest 17AE2T"]

Agreed. Our guild also fell apart due to no games because of new rule. Had 22. Kicked 2 for not being active and two more left. Never recovered after that. Could not play play guild games after that and more left. Now Left with 9 players. More join but then leave again for the same reason. It looks like the half-wit that made this rule change did not think it through.

If you dropped from 22 to 9 I would say you had more problems in your guild than just this
31/07/18 04:37
Targaryen Dragons :

Guest FK4GBY :

[quote="Guest 17AE2T"]

If you dropped from 22 to 9 I would say you had more problems in your guild than just this

Maybe they haven't tried hard enough on sending invites, but here's a hint: Kicked 2 for not being active.
That means the guild was active definitely (well not these 2 members lolz), and 2 people left so the guild was active that's good, but you may be right, it may have to do something with the leaders/right hands, or maybe even players who are experienced!
But what about the 9 remaining players, they either logged out of the game forgetting to get out of the guild, or either they're loyal and decided to stay, or maybe more will leave. The remaining 9 may leave because they're tired of being stranded in nowhere or maybe because of the leaders or right hands (again you're probably right)
04/08/18 17:54
Easier thing to do have as much members as you want.. But have accept and decline button once a match up has been made.. If not good enough decline challenge and keep searching...
08/08/18 09:04
Black Monks :

Merge and you have 18

Wow, it can count