New Patch 7.0 is a Mess

27/08/18 17:08
As the title alludes to, Patch 7.0 is a complete mess with strategies being unable to be changed, GCs starting too early and GC playing times reduced instead of preparation times. The list goes on.

Can't change Kick-Off Target on some strategies. Figured how to change %ages on some strategy settings but still not working 100% and a real pain.
27/08/18 19:18
I'm loving the changes. A few bugs will need to be addressed as they will be exploited at first
27/08/18 20:24
Rubbish. This is a paltry offering and they obviously did no prior testing outside of the "live" environment. They are being paid by many for this and done their usual lazy copy coding with no testing.

There is one "feature" I do like and that is already being exploited by a few of us but saying no more. The rest is a piece of cack that has had no testing done on it.
27/08/18 20:25
We all know that feature I'm guessing. Word travels. What aspects do you like the least?
27/08/18 20:50
Lack of ability to change Kick-Off Target to No.1.
Inability to set some Team Strategy settings below 1%
^$£^&*(*((**( crapperooney followed by 700% as numbers on lineout on some devices.

My support ticket has been logged.
27/08/18 21:54
Let s hope they ll fix most of the bugs soon
27/08/18 23:35
Jeez people why do you always cry this is the changes the RM comunity ask for all bugs will never be sorted out on day one yes they rushed the update as per our request 100 persent they will fix the Dan Merino line out but for now be thankful that Sublinet actually lister to the hand that feeds them
27/08/18 23:47
Jugular :

Jeez people why do you always cry this is the changes the RM comunity ask for all bugs will never be sorted out on day one yes they rushed the update as per our request 100 persent they will fix the Dan Merino line out but for now be thankful that Sublinet actually lister to the hand that feeds them

+1
28/08/18 01:33
I don’t think people are “crying”, but providing a feedback.
Nobody asked SweetNitro to release an upgrade in 1 week... They could have taken more time to test it and release a stable version.

Keep also in mind that there are some (new) players who could stop the game after seeing this upgrade (especially on IOS where you don t see “Players in lineout” but some coding languages.. and you don t select 3/4/5/6/7 players for the lineouts but 300%/400%/500%/600%/700%.. which is completely confusing for many players).
To be honest, if I was starting the game, I would have uninstalled it directly after seeing a 40m throw from my hooker, as it looks completely unrealistic. (I litterally uninstalled SweetNitro’s Football Manager after couple of games when I saw I could score from 65m..).

So, it s great that the developers are listening to the RM community (very positive.. all thumbs up), but they should do some additional tests before releasing a new version as they could lose some players... They should almost have a testing version/platform of the game and invite some experienced players on it to provide their feedbacks before releasing an upgrade.. (This is usually what you do in digital transformation projects).

Also don t forget that the whole community didn t ask for those updates.. Some players wanted to keep MB, and were fine with the previous gc matching system.. So by definition, those players are not really happy..

Anyway, Very positive that Sweet Nitro is trying to improve the game.. Let s hope they fix the bugs quickly.
While they could have taken few weeks to test it, now people will be expecting them to fix the bugs in few days..
28/08/18 01:59
It was not one week, testing on other formats and games have been occurring on some changes for well over a month. And when someone complains and is asked what they dislike the most and the response is everything I think it is fair to assume they dont do well with change