Those RP's are STILL in abundance I SEE

20/07/20 07:22
Ystrad :

Glad to respond. I buy 4 players a season hence why my team is so young. When my players turn 24 or 25 I have no use for them so I sell. I get between 200k-300k for each one. 4 in and 4 out so I'll fetch in 800k to 1 million so this is why I have so much. Not that I needed to explain myself to you but so that you understand rather than posting a jealous thread. Alot of people can vouch for me doing this. So walk along with your tail between your legs.

Those numbers just don't add up to the amounts I've seen you give away. It's like you're burning the books and get rid of 20mil + before your hand gets smacked in the cookie jar. 24-25 yro don't sell for 200-300k. Plus, your defensive attitude just reassures my hunch. You were in on the fix, but didn't get caught, and before they chop off that hand you are giving those RPs away like a field on fire. Good try justifying it
20/07/20 08:47
LC Bears :

Ystrad :

Glad to respond. I buy 4 players a season hence why my team is so young. When my players turn 24 or 25 I have no use for them so I sell. I get between 200k-300k for each one. 4 in and 4 out so I'll fetch in 800k to 1 million so this is why I have so much. Not that I needed to explain myself to you but so that you understand rather than posting a jealous thread. Alot of people can vouch for me doing this. So walk along with your tail between your legs.

Those numbers just don't add up to the amounts I've seen you give away. It's like you're burning the books and get rid of 20mil + before your hand gets smacked in the cookie jar. 24-25 yro don't sell for 200-300k. Plus, your defensive attitude just reassures my hunch. You were in on the fix, but didn't get caught, and before they chop off that hand you are giving those RPs away like a field on fire. Good try justifying it

Maybe it’s a bit harsh to jump straight to these conclusions without evidence.

Obviously his maths is not strong and yes his aggressive defence mean his social skills are not in abundance, but let look at this positively.

He spending a lot of cash on our beloved game , 4 visas per season without any double purchase would add up to a health amount.
He’s doing this just to fill the auction house with quality players that available to us all. As he clearly doesn’t need the RPs.
He obviously had great selling skills to get good price for his players.
He helps out his mates, so they all benefit from his generosity.
So I’m sure all these beneficiaries will vouch very highly for him.
What an accolade!

Just occasionally when he find a great 18 year old he splurges all his cash/RP on one purchase. Just for fun! He wouldn’t be the first bloke to do that, but their wives tend to make them suffer afterwards. ????

20/07/20 11:26
LC Bears :

Ystrad :

There's no math equations to add up, it's a simple matter of minding your own business. How a choose to play the game is my choice. I'm not cheating anyone. So like I said, run along
20/07/20 11:32
Btw Sean, Have you thought that I also send friends RP's to secure the young players I don't need, So this way I'm getting my rp's back and just giving my young players to friends. You've been playing the game for a long time but still have no idea about it. You just stick to doing ulyour ladder trick in the individual rankings and leave me do my thing.
20/07/20 14:53
20/07/20 17:49
What is the point of this thread?

Many, many players that are still around have played since the beginning and the days of Sublinet have accumulated and sustained many millions of RPs simply by shrewd buying and selling of players in the AH and not through any nefarious methods.
20/07/20 18:14
DHSFP :

Many, many players that are still around have played since the beginning and the days of Sublinet have accumulated and sustained many millions of RPs simply by shrewd buying and selling of players in the AH and not through any nefarious methods.

Amen that man
20/07/20 18:48
DHSFP :

Wow someone with common sense speaking on the forum. I applaud you DHSFP.

Hope you and the family are safe and well.
20/07/20 19:17
Ystrad :

Wow someone with common sense speaking on the forum. I applaud you DHSFP.

Hope you and the family are safe and well.

You applaud me Jona? Is that like trying to give someone a "dose of the clap"? Might have got that wrong

All good bro and I hope you and yours are well also. Please leave those poor Whales alone though as they are an endangered species
21/07/20 08:28
DHSFP :

Imo the point of this thread, is to make sure we all aware and call out possible unethical practice.
All the pass cheats start out with justification of helping a mate or just a small glitch in the game which has been escalated into larger abuse which is destroying this game for many players.

A soft strat to help a fellow guild mate in the league escalated into match fixing for several top guilds and then them planning the demotion of rival guilds. Manipulating the league to make it impossible for teams of smaller guild to get a fair competition at a certain level.

A legitimate refund, led to a cheeky refund claim, led to mass refunding of an entire history of playing making many thousand of pounds fraudulent claimed.

A small passing on of recruiting points to boost a mate that is struggling, has led to mass guild collection of Recruitment points being manipulated to raise player prices and stopped other guild/ other players being able to grow.
The glitch to double these has increase the number of RP in some guilds, enabling larger manipulation.

I understand that some team may have a built up a lot of Recruiting points along the way and some teams are very skilled and buying and selling at a profit. The greatest respect to them.

However, the continuing guild recirculating of RPs by manipulating the selling of players is making it more difficult for other good teams to fairly buy auction house players. There is a responsibility on all good players to keep this game also viable for teams growing up from lower levels, by understanding the consequence of their “innocent” actions.

I’m not trying to decide the line between a nice gesture to help others to play, and organised mass cheating. And more importantly it’s not my decision on who crossed that line.
However I will encourage any conversation that openly questions that line in a respectful way.
I questioned Ystrad yet I don’t feel his explanation fully adds up. But that’s just my opinion.