fouls and free kicks

31/12/15 01:30
i have noticed a lot of fouls and free kicks given against my team when they are running with the ball. i have the ball but fouls are given against me ...do i elbow my pursuers or do i handle the ball

an explanation on the foul play would be a nice feature to have.

regards
Mick
04/01/16 15:11
A high aggressiveness in instructions is the main cause of fouls. The default value is 50%. Try to lower aggressiveness, and train the "anti-fouls" attributes.
22/02/16 16:30
and I have noticed that fouls inside the penalty area do not result in penatly kicks in this game...
(simply in free kicks - which my team insist on passing backwards to my defence! )

Is that something that is being looked at?
22/02/16 20:20
there is also a still a bug when it comes to fouls. many free kicks are given to the player who commits the foul
22/02/16 21:16
yep it's stupid, wouldn't think it's very hard for the developers to sort it out...
27/02/16 01:13
PierrotLL :

A high aggressiveness in instructions is the main cause of fouls. The default value is 50%. Try to lower aggressiveness, and train the "anti-fouls" attributes.

Pierrot ..this is not the answer....fouls are not given correctly within this game...if your running with ball and commit a foul ..how is that possible???? aggression on yourself or an elbow to chasing player ...lol

also fouls that have been given against a player , free kicks get taken by opposite team ...this happens alot.

this needs looked at ...aggression is NOT the problem

regards
Mick
02/03/16 10:40
Hi Everyone,

Does this problem still exist, i.e when the players aggression is set low do you'll still get alot of cards (I've noticed on my matches it isn't such a big issue)?

In terms of the other issues with fouls, i.e fouls in penalty box not treated as a penalty, the new patch looks like it will address these issues (fingers crossed).
02/03/16 12:54
I really hope there is no patch in which penalties are given ...first the problems of the many fouls given to the wrong team should be solved. otherwise matches will be greatly influanced by this problem.

I lowered my aggression to a little over 50%, had less fouls, but still every foul is a yelow card ...that is just not right.
04/03/16 14:36
Hi,

I have brought this matter to the attention of the admins, they said they will take a look at it now.