GET MB OUT OF THE GAME NOBODY WANTS IT

18/11/17 10:35
I'm sure i'm not the only one who would love to see a fair straight up contest no MB's no magic mushroom boosts from the sports shop just outright skill but it appears to me MB is still very much alive and kicking in the game prior to this morning i hadn't MB'd any of my league games however I did have items from the sports shop and I wasn't getting any luck despite my opponents friendlying me and loosing more times than not . So this morning I thought i'd put on the MB myself and i'm sad to say I feel it's the only you can compete in the game at the higher levels and it's so blatently obvious that others think the same too cos the effects are still significant . All I want and i'm sure many other players do is a fair contest you say you have reduced the effects of MB by half but the reality is you haven't. I won so convincgly with my MB it was stupid and all it proves is my theory of what i suspected was going on of I was bonused to hell and even with decent tactics if you don't use MB you may as well stop playing.
Thanks for creating such a messed up a game Nitro it's no wonder most of the leading non iranian players have left the game.
20/11/17 13:34
Ash, I couldn't agree more with you. MB does not belong in this game. It would be akin to paying EPL players a bonus for each game on top of their salaries. MB takes skill out of a one v. one scenario and places it directly into the hands of who has the most money and is foolish enough to part with huge sums of it to win one game.
21/11/17 23:07
I have not used it for 3 & a half seasons & to be honest I seem to be doing better without it seems far better to spend it in the sports shop if you are going to use anything
24/11/17 11:07
Try joining England 2066,maybe you'l get less problems if you'll leave your guild. I guess.
24/11/17 11:08
Oye Longthorn,try joining England 2066,leave your guild and join me. I guess you'll get less problems. Your choice
25/11/17 08:18
our second team has you in a GC and thanks i was talking about my league being in 47 it's tough to get out of been in the same league for 5 seasons now
29/11/17 04:46
i think it's better to balance match bonus according to players average quality...
A player with 300 quality should can use more bonus than his opponent if this last one has 320 quality

That s fair for me if it's the case...in my league ,my opponent has 80 quality more than my players because i dont buy pack so how can i compete with 12 players with that and reach the top 3 ?