Automatic subs

26/08/18 07:59
anyone interested by this option ? it's the oldest suggestion we always put here but sublinet dont answer so far
The objectif :

-dont need to be online to make subs during championship or tournament game
-making everybody in the same line,no advantage given to the others,we dont have all the time to be online during the championship game,some have it the morning,some the afternoon and sublinet dont want to change the match's time so we need to find a solution
26/08/18 11:35
I doubt if the system could cope with all the matches at once. Like it or not your going to be stuck with that one & remember if they move it to a time you like it will no doubt be a time others don't this is a no win one.

As for subs why not just put out the best team to start with its like changing strat anyhow 5 mins into the game you may know it needs to be changed & you can set it but if the ball stays in play for the remaining 85 mins then it wont work. Now there is something that needs to be changed ball should be out of play at least once every 10-12 mins. I have seen it go 85 mins with not a freekick corner goal kick or throw in that is bloody stupid
27/08/18 08:48
I know Sublinet games aren't exactly based off reality in any capacity (ala Madden), but even soccer has a halftime! If they can put a halftime in TDM, they should easily be able to do that at the 45' minute mark you would think. At the least...
27/08/18 09:45
Jem likes America :

I know Sublinet games aren't exactly based off reality in any capacity (ala Madden), but even soccer has a halftime! If they can put a halftime in TDM, they should easily be able to do that at the 45' minute mark you would think. At the least...

yeah that's what i was thinking about...a half time,it s not that kind of hard to do it
27/08/18 12:16
I'm no expert but from what I know it is poss but not as easy as you would think any slight glitch & you can end up with the result of one half.

It may even if it went wrong big time come up as two games one for each half. I have played a few of these games & I cant recall one ever having a half time