WORLD CUP

25/01/19 07:21
Why does using recruiter coin to buy a team ?

we have have 26 RC / hour max , cant even buy good player every month and still there is this WORLD CUP WITH BIG DISCRIMINATION

WHY DOES NOT USING MONEY IN THE GAME LIKE IN THE SPORT SHOP....THAT WILL BE MORE FAIR
25/01/19 10:25
[quote="PL TEAM"]
Why does using recruiter coin to buy a team ?

we have have 26 RC / hour max , cant even buy good player every month and still there is this WORLD CUP WITH BIG DISCRIMINATION

I'm totally with you there even though I have enough points to outbid any of them this is a top teams only comp & we all know what that means no matter how good you are unless you cheat you have no chance.

I'm pretty sure just like the last attempt they made this will be a very short lived comp. i know it means parting with money but when you can buy a player for under £8 why would you use what would cost you a fortune to get if you bought Gold balls to get that many points & even if you finish in the top two the prize is hardly worth the points you would have spent to get a top team.

If this is run more than 10 times I will be amazed it may even struggle to get half way to even that & what really annoys me is the lack of respect for us all by not even bothering to tell us about all the new updates & how they work it just shows they dont give a stuff about those that are keeping them in a job.