Loulou - top player in rankings with level 21 stadium but insufficient bank capacity

08/07/16 18:58
What happens if you start a build, then let your bank balance build up to the limit and then cancel the build. Will the refund take you over the bank limit, or will it not allow you to cancel the build.
09/07/16 04:15
The Warthogs :

What happens if you start a build, then let your bank balance build up to the limit and then cancel the build. Will the refund take you over the bank limit, or will it not allow you to cancel the build.

try it and find out
09/07/16 20:37
You cant skip over the bank limit I tried to do it with gold balls wouldn't let me it can't be done . . . . But somehow loulou did it . . .
09/07/16 21:56
you can when you buy a pack from the game or get rewards giving from winning the league
10/07/16 08:00
if you cancel a building to get the money back you will loose whatever cash is over your limit, when i bought the special with gb and 22million cash it went over my limit. cant remember how much i had before i got the 22million but my bank limit was 39.1 million and so after getting the 22million i had 44.5million. not sure if that was where it cut off or if it was the 22million + what i had in bank. maybe it will also go over if you swap gb's for a cash amount, havent tried that yet
21/02/17 15:13
I might get banned for saying this, but I think it's bad for a post to tell people how to cheat and recommend the above post be deleted
21/02/17 16:36
Tolgate please remove your reference to cheating otherwise it will be done for you and appropriate penalty issued
When your banks are full you can collect money by not touching the stadium receipts when enough money is accumulated you can then upgrade buildings
21/02/17 17:36
I'm not talking about tolgate, I'm talking about the one above me that directly names an app that they say allows you to cheat. It's easy to download and try, haven't and won't but might be bad to have it named
21/02/17 17:45
I have the same, my banks are all lv17 yet my stadium is lv21...its Easy to do, max out your banks then any package or league cash will automatically be credited on top of your current cash over the limit of the max banks.
21/02/17 18:19
Thanks colstons

Good to know Liverpool, didn't think it worked that was