The 140 k club MB queens

25/07/16 14:52
Thanks Phantom and I apologize for being so grumpy yesterday. Hopefully since the moderators have admitted there is a lot of discontent due to MB that they will feed this back to Sublinet with a strong recommendation that it is removed.
P.S. can you let your guild know my strategy is off so there is not much point in them challenging me now.
25/07/16 16:11
GILBERT(Webb Ellis) :

Waspy Tiger :

Yeah. They do also apply to you, but then they apply to EVERYONE - we've had a bit too much of it recently, and we need to be sure that when people talk about cheating, they mean cheating.

Speaking purely personally, I like the pure strategy element of the game, but Sublinet have to make money, and have to make it attractive to as many people as possible, so I understand the need for premium packs, gold balls and even MB.

Further general point - "3rd half-time" is the place for banter, not Questions, Bugs or Ideas, so I'll move this shortly.

Waspy Tigers do you have any idea why my premium packs are so expensive lately??

Yes - they go up in cost every time you buy one. So you must have bought several...
11/08/16 18:09
Can we not just get MB removed? It's the most stupid feature ever invented and causes endless contention
30/08/16 19:47
They will not listen
01/09/16 10:34
I'd say buying maxed out players is a pretty awful feature too. I'm after a strategy game, not a test of who is insecure enough to shell out real cash to win imaginary games.
01/09/16 22:49
And worst of all is when someone who has bought a boatload of maxed out players comes squealing to the forum because someone has used match bonus and beaten them
02/09/16 03:51
Amd even worse a team whos shelled millions on mb being beaten by a team of maxed out players
03/09/16 00:13
As for a player who has remortgaged his house to buy players plus game cash so he can max out on bonus ... and yet still loses a game ... well his pain just doesn't bear thinking about
03/09/16 15:15
Easiest way to remove MB, is for everyone to just use it. If we all agree to have it maxed out then it is therefore equal for everyone.
05/09/16 00:19
I love these guilds that boast about no MB, claim to win because of their superior tactics, then you browse the guild and half the teams are full of paid-for players. Get off the moral high horse already.