MB still alive and well

20/09/16 12:43
Kiwis XV :

If we keep it, which it looks like is a sure thing...Lets have the ability to have an in game option of matching the opponents level of boost.

Like a prompt that appears asking us if we want to match the opponents MB level once the match starts. This will reward players who are more active/online with the ability to counter a players MB use.

If we have the option to match and choose not to then we have nothing to complain about.

... and it can only be turned on IF you are online so encourages less absentee players (like those who on holiday for 2 weeks and comes back winning his championship because he left MB turned on).

I like that Kiwis!
20/09/16 12:54
Welsh Wizzards :

Kiwis XV :

If we keep it, which it looks like is a sure thing...Lets have the ability to have an in game option of matching the opponents level of boost.

Like a prompt that appears asking us if we want to match the opponents MB level once the match starts. This will reward players who are more active/online with the ability to counter a players MB use.

If we have the option to match and choose not to then we have nothing to complain about.

... and it can only be turned on IF you are online so encourages less absentee players (like those who on holiday for 2 weeks and comes back winning his championship because he left MB turned on).

I like that Kiwis!

Who would do such a devilish thing ?
20/09/16 15:17
Just lost in championship 17-3 but then challenged to friendly with equal health and won 31-0. 29% mb causes a 45 point swing? This is ridiculous. Also, from a game developers perspective, do you not realize you are throwing real money away? These folks that arent as good and want an advantage would have no choice but to buy the advantage, with real money, thats goes into your pocket.....make us happy by removing it completely and make your investors happy. Win win situation
20/09/16 15:21
Use it and shut up. People say they don't and a lot do, so if you all just use it then it becomes obsolete.
20/09/16 15:23
Tim Thomas :

Just lost in championship 17-3 but then challenged to friendly with equal health and won 31-0. 29% mb causes a 45 point swing? This is ridiculous. Also, from a game developers perspective, do you not realize you are throwing real money away? These folks that arent as good and want an advantage would have no choice but to buy the advantage, with real money, thats goes into your pocket.....make us happy by removing it completely and make your investors happy. Win win situation

Just to further prove the MB used, one of outfits in league 17 beat him 17-0 in a friendly. A level 17 guy beating a level 22 guy 17-0. I personally beat him 49-0 and Monks here 31-0 as stated (both level 22 as is he). Just for MB proof incase it was doubted
20/09/16 15:26
In other words, there will be a guy in lvl 24 next year that loses to lvl 17 players in our guild. Granted, our guild is top notch and have our strats together in several different game aspects, but mb should not work in this manner. And we have stronger teams without spending cash, i bought the 30* players way back when as a thank you to sublinet for a game I enjoyed and haven't spent since then.
20/09/16 15:28
guest_1444399862609 :

Use it and shut up. People say they don't and a lot do, so if you all just use it then it becomes obsolete.

I've come up against 12 teams in the league since last season (well over half played) that have used it. Luckily enough I've pulled out wins but I refuse to use it as I like money to go towards building not thrown away. My personal opinion there but people problems are this... If noone uses MB it's a level playing field and the best win. If someone uses MB it takes away the other guys option anyway if winning matters. There is no competition, just pay or lose usually at the higher levels and people don't like basically being told to use it or lose is there only option. I've been lucky so far, hence why no whinging from me, but the use it or shut up argument is a very one sided narrow view
20/09/16 15:50
And i agree a lot do, but check out our guild and you will see a long lossless streak in gvg and see no mb. No PEDs for us except beer.
21/09/16 07:53
Taff - International Lions :

Michael Dixie :

I disagree about ditching MB completely. It allows weaker teams to compete. I presume all those bleating about removing it are the strongest teams. Probably because they have spent silly amounts of money on the game. Therefore defeating the argument that it should only be about tactics. I do however agree that it should not be allowed in championship and tournaments where you are playing people of roughly the same level as you.

So you want to ditch It Where both teams can use it and keep it where only one can use ? Is that right ?

Actually I would be in favour of being able to defend gvg games with some match bonus.
21/09/16 08:24
Michael Dixie :

Taff - International Lions :

Michael Dixie :

I disagree about ditching MB completely. It allows weaker teams to compete. I presume all those bleating about removing it are the strongest teams. Probably because they have spent silly amounts of money on the game. Therefore defeating the argument that it should only be about tactics. I do however agree that it should not be allowed in championship and tournaments where you are playing people of roughly the same level as you.

So you want to ditch It Where both teams can use it and keep it where only one can use ? Is that right ?

Actually I would be in favour of being able to defend gvg games with some match bonus.

So you can be challenged 50 times and be bankrupt ?