How make good strategy

09/12/16 13:10
I need to know, how i make good strategy??
and please invite me to your guild
09/12/16 14:02
Join an open guild and discuss strategy with them.

Unfortunately the guys on here, including myself, won't share their strategies freely as they have worked on it for weeks and months and some even over a year.

Tips I can freely give you is:
* Play lots of friendlies and assess where your problem areas are
* Train, train, train and then train some more and DO NOT EVER Auto Assign Training points, assign it to specific skills
* Don't have just one strategy as each opponent is different
* Set individual strategies on players as well

Well thats what Im willing to divulge. Find yourself a nice guild, theres plenty of them thats open to all and good luck going forward.
09/12/16 17:40
qBall is spot on...

I'd start with individual strategies, because you can see how other players have set up their own team's individuals.... So find a good team at your level, who plays a style you like and replicate their individual strats. (bear in mind each player's attributes will also dictate how you can get the best out of each player)

Then you just have to work out how to set your own global strategies from there.

Once your up and running, go back and tweak and play loads of friendlies and tweak again until you find out what works best for you and your players.
09/12/16 19:07
And don't forget to use ... ... ... oops no, better not say that or the hordes will descend
09/12/16 20:10
And don't forget about the
10/12/16 11:36
Guest DCD801 :

I need to know, how i make good strategy??

No problem, seriously, it's a pleasure. Love to help people out, especially when you get such warm feedback!

Jees! Some people don't know they were born!
10/12/16 22:17
Black Monks :

And don't forget about the

Mid sentence a frickin welsh ninja broke through my window and kidnapped me. What I was saying is the greatest secret of all strategy. Don't forget about the
10/12/16 23:08
Okay I'm going to break ranks and provide the full winning formula: 30%, 70%, 0, 17%, 9, 3, 100%, 26%, 62 minutes, 84%, right to left, 7:35 pm, alternate Tuesdays.

Implement this fully and you will never lose again.
11/12/16 15:38
The trouble with stategy advise is everyone will be slightly different.
Also what works for one won't necessarily translate to anothers team (trust me I've tried).
Questions:
How do you want to play the game?
More forwards than backs. Concentrate on the pack and penetration and low forwards-3/4 level.
Want to play mainly backs concentrate on speed and passing and reduce penetration in the individual section of the pack and high forward- 3/4 value.
The rest is fine tweaking.
What Coach Qball said is very good advise.
16/12/16 10:51
I would 1st set all players settings as those are the settings that will remain the same for most of the time, you change the main setups and settings throughout the season and even throughout matches as the main settings change the characteristics of the entire team, instead of changing individual player settings all the time. Also because you can have multiple setups, changing player settings will change how the different main setups work, every time you changed a player's settings. So find a base setup that you use for all your players, then once you found that base setup with which your players are comfortable playing, you start creating your main setup to work with your now setup players. Once you created a setup with which you win games and with which you relatively happy, remember when you run into a team you cant beat, don't go change settings on the setup you created and which worked fine against other players and so mess it up, rather create another, new setup and work on it to beat the teams the other setup didn't work against.

People can give you setups and they may work for you or not as setups success is determined by your players, so getting setups from people isnt gonne be of any use to you in the long run, a much better way going about it is to figure out what exactly the different settings do, that way when you watch your team play you can see immediately which problems there are and know which settings is responsible for causing the problem