Does the training level affect the training points from chapionship and tournament matches?

22/03/17 13:18
Does the training level affect the training points from chapionship and tournament matches? Do I get more with higher level?
22/03/17 19:55
The player star level effects how many training points u get, the higher star a player is the less training points they get, dont forget that the training % of ur players that also effects how many training points they get
22/03/17 22:10
I mean if level of training building affects the amount of training points from games played in championship and tournament
23/03/17 00:25
Guest DPY71D :

I mean if level of training building affects the amount of training points from games played in championship and tournament

The higher the level of the training center is the more potential points u can get, but that would only really help out if u didnt increase the star level of ur players, basically improving your training level helps u get the same amount and a lil less training points u get as ur players get better. The biggest factor in get training points is their training % and star level
23/05/17 19:51
I need new socks :

The player star level effects how many training points u get, the higher star a player is the less training points they get, dont forget that the training % of ur players that also effects how many training points they get

the player star level in relation to the level or to all other players in the team?