Guild Challenge and challenge twice by same opponent

15/08/18 22:35
Please can some explain the rules of or when finds themselves in a guild challenge and is challenged by a member of the opposition and losers...4/5 hours later that same member challengers me again and wins??????. Now how does one manage that....because even when a match is drawn I cannot find a way to re-challenge my opponent So how does he find a way to a re match. IS THIS ALLOWED....and if so where does one find this rule.?????
15/08/18 22:42
you get to make 2 challenges per GC, they can be against any unbeaten opponent, even the same one you challenged first if you didn't win
15/08/18 23:15
Stupid rule.....even though the parties are given a 24 hour WARNING....so I lose a game.....go and buy 15 players (as I have 24 hours to do so) of a .very high level and return the compliment and win?????? In the end points wise the game is null and void. In the real world this just does not happen
16/08/18 00:04
In the world of Gobbledygook it doesn't!
16/08/18 00:09
[quote="Peanut Butta"]
In the world of Gobbledygook it doesn't![/quote
You mean in the world of Gobbledygook it does lol
16/08/18 03:41
SSGuest 4C4KR0 :

[quote="Peanut Butta"]
In the world of Gobbledygook it doesn't![/quote
You mean in the world of Gobbledygook it does lol

LOL. I don't quite understand the buying of 15 players bit. And most of the rest of it.
The Guild Challenge is a bonus to the main game. It's the one time you work together with other teams to achieve an overall victory. As Targ commented you and your Guildmates get the chance to play 2 undefeated teams in the opposing Guild. The opposition also has the the same chance.
If you are defeated by an opposing team, you can't be challenged again, but it doesn't affect your own home challenges.
Does that make sense? 'Cause my brains starting to hurt.
When you play a game, either home or away, you receive gate receipts. If you're lucky enough to be challenged a number of times, you can make wads of cash. You remain up for an away challenge, until you're defeated.
If your Guild wins the challenge overall, you will receive a number of recruitment points (depending on the size of your own Guild building). If you draw you get half. If your Guild loses, you get nish.
So, basically it's a chance to make money and recruitment points.
I hope I have covered everything. If there's something you don't understand, ask away, no problem. (But in English, plz, lol.)
Regards......

ps. I think what you are trying to say, is that you have to play teams at a higher level than you. I am presuming you have just started the game. Don't worry about that. Hopefully, if you spend a little time on your team, working on strategies, you will start double-leveling up. You will soon get stronger. If you ever need any advice on playing the game, experienced players that use the Forum will be only too happy to help you out.
A little tip to get you started (you may not have discovered this yet). If you go to the team strategy screen (the one with team 'rhythm' at the top) you can scroll down, giving more options to your strategy.
Best of luck.........

20/08/18 21:15

I am on level 18 at present...and enjoy the game very immensely
From and I quote "you get to make 2 challenges per GC, they can be against any unbeaten opponent, even the same one you challenged first if you didn't win" How does one challenge the same opponent....once I am finished the game win or lose the challenge button you click on to do just that disappears .......
Recently in a guild challenge one of our members were challenged twice by the same opponent who beat him twice....how is this possible as said earlier on "one can be challenged until beaten..."
21/08/18 09:57
Hi SS,
concerning your last statement, are you sure the first game was in the Challenge and not a friendly? I often play friendly games against the oppo' to give an indicator as to how I will perform. Apart from that , I can't give an answer.
21/08/18 12:46
if you tell us the team and guild that got challenged and beaten twice we can look into it, but i expect you are mistaken
21/08/18 17:09
could be a number of things MB the most easiest one to accuse one of
Simply a change in strat