Maxed bank

17/09/18 13:22
I know not everyone likes mb. But now is a pain my bank is at 488,000,000. By removing the mb there is no way to keep up with money. Just what my Stadium holds is over what my bank can hold by seasons start. And as per usual the CC users own the sports shop. Without mb the bank should be Unlimited else what is the point of getting money from the shops and what not
17/09/18 13:59
You have too much money but the cc users still have too much more more? Seems unlimited banks would cause further advantage for cc users, right?
17/09/18 16:42
Lol guess youre right. It just sucks bc now I‘m always at maxed. For me mb was just a way of keeping the bank from going to the max
17/09/18 16:42
Lol guess youre right. It just sucks bc now I‘m always at maxed. For me mb was just a way of keeping the bank from going to the max
23/09/18 14:58
You buy sports gear with your money and then your money will go to 0 if you spend it all on gear then collect the money inside your stadium and snacks / goodies shop and then when you buy your gear whatever you have left gets added back to your team meaning you can have as much as you want I have over 500 million in the football
23/09/18 14:58
You buy sports gear with your money and then your money will go to 0 if you spend it all on gear then collect the money inside your stadium and snacks / goodies shop and then when you buy your gear whatever you have left gets added back to your team meaning you can have as much as you want I have over 500 million in the football
30/09/18 06:16
I do that already. It just sucks to see the money go to waste.
07/10/18 19:35
We need an upgrade on banks, in both of the last 2 seasons I have "lost" over £180 million as my winning held in the stadium exceed my banks capacity, I am heading for the same this season. How about a Deposit account for the Shop, where you can deposit money (say 10%) from your winnings throughout the season?
07/10/18 20:04
You can deposit more than that with a little creativity. There is a way that many players with no upgrades or mb have 500mm+ at the beginning of each season. I'm sure your guild can help with this and if not their are other guilds out there who can.