Field Goal vs 2 pt Conversion

16/03/17 20:12
I've made the option for 2 point conversion available. But it seems that is ALL my team will do after a TD. I don't know how to set it for a POINT-AFTER kick if it's more appropriate. Also, there seems to be a conflict between my 4th down settings (I have it set to go for 4th and 2) but again, when the best play is to try a FIELD GOAL, it will default to go on 4th.
This game is brilliant, so I know I'm the problem.
Help!!
16/03/17 23:03
The go for it options are yes or no, not "I'd like the option." If you set a folder to go for it, that folder will always go for it.
17/03/17 11:49
For the field goal problem, you also have to precise the field goal distance so the kicker will try to score one instead of sending the ball back to the opponent team.
17/03/17 17:39
There is a way to do it, though I will not share it on the forum. I bet you can figure it out.
17/03/17 19:06
Ha ha. I KNOW it can be done because its been done to me. I'll keep looking into it.
17/03/17 19:08
Cooper Peake :

Ha ha. I KNOW it can be done because its been done to me. I'll keep looking into it.

The satisfaction you'll get for figuring this one out yourself will make it worthwhile. Play plenty of friendlies and you'll figure it out
17/03/17 19:13

Love the confidence Mr Horrible!
12/04/17 09:26
I dont even see a folder or how to even create the 2 point conversion folder. is there a specific strategy level building you are supposed to have to enable such an option?
12/04/17 13:43
Chris Thomas Brown :

I dont even see a folder or how to even create the 2 point conversion folder. is there a specific strategy level building you are supposed to have to enable such an option?

Only hint I'll give:
Look closer at the settings and think about it.
12/04/17 16:45
Super Ninja Football :

Chris Thomas Brown :

Only hint I'll give:
Look closer at the settings and think about it.

not a clue what you are talking about no boxes to check or uncheck I wish I knew what I was supposed to be looking for